Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
  • 14,379 views
Even though I can't race, could I practice with you guys:dopey:?
 
Even though I can't race, could I practice with you guys:dopey:?
Of course, you guys can host practice sessions whenever you feel like it. I am unfortunately limited to the weekends.

BTW, the vote has reached a majority and now we will race only Racing Hard tires 👍
 
Last edited:
This sounds fun. I would be interested in participating.

AlvaroF. migspeed2. #2
 
This sounds fun. I would be interested in participating.

AlvaroF. migspeed2. #2
I'll add you later, my phone Is acting stupid.
 
Anyone want a small practice lobby tonight?
 
I'll join you guys later on, my friend wants to play sum Minecraft real quick.
 
I'd love to join your practice sessions, but it's too late in the night here.
 
I'm at school so I can't.
 
I'd love to join your practice sessions, but it's too late in the night here.
No problem. I'll try to host a practice Saturday, but i dont know what time yet cause i will be out for a while.
 
No problem. I'll try to host a practice Saturday, but i dont know what time yet cause i will be out for a while.
Anything from 11 AM - 17 PM CST is good for me. After that I got the USCC to race on.
 
Ok me, Ameer and P1sher competed in a testing lobby and i got a lot of things from it:
1. The racing hard tires will provide more than enough grip and also provide looseness for all the oversteer guys.
2. The tires can possibly last the entire race, but fuel won't. I will conduct more fuel testing later.
3. The combined turn 1 is extremely fast, fun, and dangerous, try not to go two wide on the corner as it is easy to get in the sand. Same for the esses at the end of the track.
4. The cars are very forgiving but they are easy to dance around.
5. Even with varying skill levels, the competition will be very close, especially if we'll be blessed with a 16 car feild. Do not expect an easy victory, i expect pit strategy will win this race.
 
I agree with what @Brutaka said above. 👍

Also, I got disconnected when I was hosting. Sorry.
(By the way, nice little race we had there @Ph1sher. Car's a blast.)
 
I agree with what @Brutaka said above. 👍

Also, I got disconnected when I was hosting. Sorry.
(By the way, nice little race we had there @Ph1sher. Car's a blast.)
:lol: yeah its going to be a great Race on March 8th! Lots of fun! Thanks!
 
Since it's on a different day i don't mind the advertising. I'm glad you're interested. If this kicks off i'll be glad to make more races.

I really wish i could contend but my work has made march a mandatory overtime month for this year so i hope you get a good crowd of guys to participate! drive safe, good luck!
 
Hi Brutaka, i would like to be able to join in but am already commited on that day/time.

Looks good though, best of luck

Maybe next time
 
I putted up some laps under my belt today (did about 15 laps) and the car is very easy considering I only have my G27 for 2 weeks.

My thoughts about the car and track:
-The car is really easy to control and you can abuse on the throttle. I didn't feel the car being that dancy.
-The first corner and the long left are the hardest corners. You have to get the speed just right.
I thought at first that the race would sort of boring but actually the time passes rapidly and it's fun.

To have a mark my best lap was 1:27.589. Can you share yours?

Plus I have a question. The last chicane you can cut it easily and my fastest line cutted with two wheels slightly over the sand and two of them in the limit of apex with the tarmac. Is that legal? Can we do that?

1000th post! Yay finally!
 
So I got to find 1.5 seconds... Damn!

This should be really close. I make so many mistakes. Looking foward to this
 
I putted up some laps under my belt today (did about 15 laps) and the car is very easy considering I only have my G27 for 2 weeks.

My thoughts about the car and track:
-The car is really easy to control and you can abuse on the throttle. I didn't feel the car being that dancy.
-The first corner and the long left are the hardest corners. You have to get the speed just right.
I thought at first that the race would sort of boring but actually the time passes rapidly and it's fun.

To have a mark my best lap was 1:27.589. Can you share yours?

Plus I have a question. The last chicane you can cut it easily and my fastest line cutted with two wheels slightly over the sand and two of them in the limit of apex with the tarmac. Is that legal? Can we do that?

1000th post! Yay finally!
I got somewhere around 1:27.8xx. There's room for a lot of improvement in my part, but it can't come from setup.
 
I have to master the braking for the first corner. I can improve around .3 in the first set of corners, plus a perfect line and speed in that long left before the hairpin and all in all, I can improve around .5 of the second.
 
Back