Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
Yup. This is me taking a selfie.

AlienGetty460.jpg

My fastes was 1.27.476. I might do a few practice laps later on tonight and ill post if get something quicker.
@Brutaka... can i change my race car number to #86.... lol....

After the second 15-lap round today and the oil change that I forgot to do my best lap is currently at 1:25.717 and totally agree with @doodlemonoply, low 25's are perfectly attainable, I just have to master the last chicane.

Look I have my wheel for two-weeks, I'm still a noob on this! I can definetly improve a lot.

And I don't want a penalty... :P
I regret the nearly 2 years I left my DFGT gathering dust. I could've been at the top if I kept playing back then. But no biggie, I can do just as well if I practice more!

I regret the nearly 2 years I left my DFGT gathering dust. I could've been at the top if I kept playing back then. But no biggie, I can do just as well if I practice more!

I agree completly. The problem is finding time to do so... Every little of free time I get I try to put more hours on the wheel.

Did a couple laps and when we tested I got a 1'26'067 then today after about 15 minutes I managed a 1'25'842

I haven't done any recent testing, and you guys are beating me by 2+ seconds. Gotta find some more time.

I plan to host two practice sessions tomorrow. The first will be from 12pm CST to 1:30pm CST. The next one will be some time in the evening as i will have to go to a party, so my guess is it'll be at 7:30pm CST. If I can't make the sessions feel free to make your own.

Hi, I would like to join this event! Been following this thread for the last few days!

I am not the fastest driver, but somebody has to come last, right?!

GTP/PSN - imagrizzlybear
Car # - 87

Also, forgive me if I have missed it anywhere but what driver aids are permitted, if any?

Is anybody expecting a drop of rain with weather changeability being on?

Thanks

I haven't done any recent testing, and you guys are beating me by 2+ seconds. Gotta find some more time.

I plan to host two practice sessions tomorrow. The first will be from 12pm CST to 1:30pm CST. The next one will be some time in the evening as i will have to go to a party, so my guess is it'll be at 7:30pm CST. If I can't make the sessions feel free to make your own.

I'm quite noob when it comes to time conversions and that kind of stuff. So today (saturday) there is a practice session from 6 pm GMT to 7.30 GMT, is that right?

I'm quite noob when it comes to time conversions and that kind of stuff. So today (saturday) there is a practice session from 6 pm GMT to 7.30 GMT, is that right?
GMT is always 6 hours ahead of CST so yes.

I have to take a quick shower so i will open up the room in 20 minutes.

WELCOME TO THE

View attachment 119347

This is the Mazda Apricot 100. As the name suggests, it is a 100 mile race on the famous Apricot Hill racing circuit. The cars being used will all be spec Mazda Roadster TC’s
Click here for Time to Race Start

Cars: All cars are to be spec with Oil Change.
Mazda Roadster TC
View attachment 119348
Time: March 8th

1:30pm CST (7:30pm GMT)(2:30pm EST)

Event Settings:
Practice/Qualify (8 min)/Race
Time: 15:00

Progression: 23

Weather changeability: 1

Laps: 42

Penalty: off

Tire/Fuel Consumption: Normal

Pit stops: 1

Tuning: Prohibited (No tuning)

Tires: Racing Hards only

How to sign up

(GTP name. PSN name. car #)

No two people are allowed to use the same number.

Sign-up list

1. Brutaka. Brutaka_GT. #23
2. Wrench_Monkey. Wrench_Monkey86. #86
3. MatheusBond. Matheus-007. #31
4. Ph1sher. GTP_Ph7shr. #39
5. RESHIRAM5. cyan-yoshi5. #5
6. Fryto. Fryto1983. #83
7. Harsk100. HarskGaming96. #1
8. Ameer67. Ameer67. #67
9. doodlemonoply . doodlemonoply . #17
10. AlvaroF. migspeed2. #2
11. GranTurismo916. atongo619 - #96