Endor
GTP_DeathStar
Cape Ring South [Northwest United States?]

410 PP Comfort: Soft Tires

Gift: GT METALLIC 007-W

Gold: 50,000Cr. 1:34.000
Silver: 28,000Cr. 1:36.000
Bronze: 20,000Cr. 1:42.000

As always, everyone can go here to check out the latest tunes.

Last edited:
Looks fun! I haven't done a time trial on Cape Ring South before so this should be a good experience! 👍

Got myself an 1:29,336 and position 188 at the moment. This is what I did:

MX-5 1800 RS (NB,J) '04

Suspension:
90 / 100
4,85 / 6,08
4 / 4
3 / 3
7 / 7
0,0 / 0,0
-0,11 / 0,00

Brakes:
7 / 7

Gearbox:
Set speed to minimum and final gear to max.
Now from 1st to 5th all to minimum
6th: 1,201
Final: 3,000

LSD:

Triple clutch thingy
Carbon driveshaft

Power:
95,6%
engine-tuning stage 1
Exhaust: sport

Weight:
Weight reduction stage 3
carbon hood
window weight reduction

no oil change

1:33.662 on my first lap. Added sports computer, isometric exhaust manifold, and power limited to required levels.

Got myself an 1:29,336 and position 188 at the moment. This is what I did:

MX-5 1800 RS (NB,J) '04

Suspension:
90 / 100
4,85 / 6,08
4 / 4
3 / 3
7 / 7
0,0 / 0,0
-0,11 / 0,00

Brakes:
7 / 7

Gearbox:
Final: 3,000

LSD:

Triple clutch thingy
Carbon driveshaft

Power:
95,6%
engine-tuning stage 1

Weight:
Weight reduction stage 3
carbon hood
window weight reduction

no oil change

Hey friend, good to see you are still hanging around the forums. 👍 Don't see much of the old "Market Place" gang around anymore....for obvious reasons. Really hope at some point PD allows trading in GT6. Kinda miss the old days of trading/gifting things to everyone. Almost makes me wanna fire up GT5 for some last minute gifting before they shut the servers down.

Nice solid setup btw and great lap time. 👍

Changed car to the Roadster 07 and after a few laps have snuck in front of Stewyripper and Pmjg66 with a 1:29.666 pos #382.

Update...1:29.419 pos #290.
So Dalone I guess I was one of the unfortunate ones to be removed from your friends list due to the line issue :-(

Really enjoyed chasing your ghost

You going to have a crack at this one Cargo, and maybe post a tune? I expected to see you at the top of my leader board, but for once I'm there.

So Dalone I guess I was one of the unfortunate ones to be removed from your friends list due to the line issue :-(

Really enjoyed chasing your ghost

Ha ha, thanks mate. It's mostly just Cargo, Stewy and Pmjg who are (sometimes) in front of me these days so I can actually see where I am heading. It makes it much easier to race when you can see where you are going.

Ha ha, thanks mate. It's mostly just Cargo, Stewy and Pmjg who are (sometimes) in front of me these days so I can actually see where I am heading. It makes it much easier to race when you can see where you are going.
maybe one day we will meet again if PD gives us the option to turns lines on/off.

Took about 30-40 minutes to get gold.
Car completely stock less oil change and improved chassis rigidity (398 PP), no TCS, no ASM, no SRM, ABS 1.

maybe one day we will meet again if PD gives us the option to turns lines on/off.
you can turn them off with the controller during the race, show/hide ghost.

DS3 defalult is the up directional button. I reprogramed mine to select I never change camera while I'm driving so no biggie.

Note I am working a tune special for this but having some mild grip problems on the tail of the car under heavy corner and acceleration. it's capabile of sub 1:32 time with no SRF at the moment. Just gotta find the right settings to glue the car to the road.

Last edited:
Down to 1:28,707 and place 166 at the moment. I guess that`s the end of the event for me. Perfect lap with this setup for me probably a 1:28,5xx.

MX-5 1800 RS (NB,J) '04

Suspension:
100/125
5,17 / 6,64
5 / 5
4 / 5
6 / 6
0,0 / 0,0
-0,18 / 0,05

Brakes:
8 / 9

Gearbox:
Final: 3,782

LSD:

Triple clutch thingy
Carbon driveshaft

Power:
95,6%
engine-tuning stage 1

Weight:
Weight reduction stage 3
carbon hood
window weight reduction
Downforce: 20

Improved chassis rigidity
Aero part: Wing
Wheel: +2 inches

no oil change

SRF: on
TCS: 1
ABS: 1

DS3/Automatic

Last edited:
you can turn them off with the controller during the race, show/hide ghost.

DS3 defalult is the up directional button. I reprogramed mine to select I never change camera while I'm driving so no biggie.

Note I am working a tune special for this but having some mild grip problems on the tail of the car under heavy corner and acceleration. it's capabile of sub 1:32 time with no SRF at the moment. Just gotta find the right settings to glue the car to the road.
All that the ds3 up button turns off is your ghost as well as the racing line your friends have used. So if you have it turned off, you won't be able to see your ghost. If you have it turned on, you see your ghost and a million driving lines that the people on your friends list has taken. This causes a major visibility issue. Its not a problem when people are slower than you but becomes a major issue when your friends are faster around the track.

All that the ds3 up button turns off is your ghost as well as the racing line your friends have used. So if you have it turned off, you won't be able to see your ghost. If you have it turned on, you see your ghost and a million driving lines that the people on your friends list has taken. This causes a major visibility issue. Its not a problem when people are slower than you but becomes a major issue when your friends are faster around the track.
Very true, it's just an option. you still have your mini map arrow for progress vrs your ghost just not the line which if you're chasing a couple hundreths of a second matters.

Are there any good seasonal tunes for the NC? Can finally put it to use after buying it a while ago for no real reason.

You going to have a crack at this one Cargo, and maybe post a tune? I expected to see you at the top of my leader board, but for once I'm there.

Be careful what you wish for my friend. :sly: I seem to be close to my limit in the other TT, so I'm going to get started on this one tonight or tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the spotlight while you can. ;)

Back