Mazda Monday: RX7 - 550pp N3 - Stock tuning - Suzuka - xx.03 / :23 / :43

• Thread starter mr_VOLCANO
  • 616 comments

What car/track combo do you want to be the new "mazda" monday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why dont you run this as a practice with ROC? Using Mazda Monday RX7 stock settings as a practice session?

Why dont you run this as a practice with ROC? Using Mazda Monday RX7 stock settings as a practice session?

Thats also an idea... Oh well, its Volcanos thread... so I'll leave it up to him 👍

I know theres good race events going on at Suzi at the moment like the RX8/R1s race and the 512BB race... but I was wondering if people would be interested in bringing this one back from the dead... Mazda Mondays!! :) I remember this to be a fun-filled event as well... 👍 and I would love to take the RX7 out again as well ... :D

If it was up to me, yes :D But as you said its some popular events going on and am afraid it wont atract so many people.

But its only 1 day a week so it might work! :D

What you guys think?

I think it would be great, but..... I am having too much fun racing the 512 still. Also you have to remember that peeps still in Event 03 will be running practice races @ Fuji, so you might be a tad thin on racers. :cheers:

Would have, but the polls closed...
If it still counts my 2 cents worth: RX-7 N3 Fuji (should be a Mazda, see below, Fuji cause there's plenty happening at Suzi right now anyway, and N3 cause it's FUN :))

NB: What kinda Mazda Monday is that gonna be if it turns out to be e.g. the Viper? :lol:

Cheers
ren

Its a old poll and if viper won it wouldent be called mazda monday 👍

Last time we run this it was on s3, it started out with N3 (wich I find much more real and fun) DC tune is s3..

I think I just met a few revivalists :)

Sorry if i was a bit in the way (white NSX). 1st race in months (don't think a couple laps at daytona really count...)

Anyone has a tune for the RX8?

Me and EBK2 have had some great races in Rx7 N3 550pp at suz :) I bet there is more people out there who like realism!? Its stock tuning, just adjust weight and power to 550pp. show some interest and we can bring back Mazda Monday!! :D

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun, I haven't raced the RX7 for quite a while!!

Count me in 👍

Cool :) Think maybe FAK is joining to :D

Many complain about N3 being to slow, but this is real :sly: And when you get used to the realistic tire you will fin close driving easyer then you think because its in a slower pace 👍

More racers want to join? :)

Me and EBK2 have had some great races in Rx7 N3 550pp at suz :) I bet there is more people out there who like realism!? Its stock tuning, just adjust weight and power to 550pp. show some interest and we can bring back Mazda Monday!! :D

Sounds good to me 👍 We need something different around here to keep the racers coming back :)

Sounds good to me 👍 We need something different around here to keep the racers coming back :)

Well this is defently different :) I can count on one hand how many events I have raced with N3!

With this combo I have had side by side action in degner and spoon :D EPIC!

And to be honest I getting sick of the tuning in other events, Im not a tuner im a racer. Thats why I like all cars to be equal. Thats when driver ability shines through ;) Just wait for gt5 and I will host some hardcore one make races :D

Last edited:
We go xx23 ,xx43, xx03. But looks like N3 isnt popular :( I thought gtp crowd liked realism?

You just need to adjust weight and power to 550pp, No more tuning then that..

Me and EBK2 is taking a break, but back soon 👍

Back