Mazda VGT on Goodwood Statue

Must have been easy to implement the monument in the game this year since they already had both cars modelled in the game, all they had to do was model the structure itself :P

EDIT: The official GT website has been updated with an article on the new monument.

i1fUmEcXenRWNb.jpg

i1ihDotAJ8Bnmz.jpg

Nice one bud.

Yeah I can see the cap but I can't quite tell the Tee. It looks like an AMR Gulf one at first glance, but I think it may be more surfer casual in origin.

Edit: apologies for continuing off topic, last 12 hrs round here went a bit stir crazy.

Nice one bud.

Yeah I can see the cap but I can't quite tell the Tee. It looks like an AMR Gulf one at first glance, but I think it may be more surfer casual in origin.
We made a bunch of T-shirts with the GTPlanet logo "adapted" into the Gulf logo - all on sky blue backgrounds - for LM24 in 2012.

Oops....off topic again.

I believe I would be entirely interested in this kind of 'stylised' merch. I've never looked or enquired about GTP clothing, does it exist, or would a spreadshirt type link up be likely at all in future?

Oops....off topic again.

I believe I would be entirely interested in this kind of 'stylised' merch. I've never looked or enquired about GTP clothing, does it exist, or would a spreadshirt type link up be likely at all in future?

Yes, it does @scholesy1899 :

gtplanetmerchandise_zps2saftolx.jpg

You can even sleep in GTPlanet if you wish. Sweet dreams. :sly:

Interesting driving view that Kaz normally uses.
And I kind of like that the 787B reaches the heavens before the LM55

Back