mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
Fantastic set Mazda!!!:drool:
The 1st red McLaren shot looks so realistic!:drool:
And the 512BB - looks familiar - for a comp perhaps!!!:eek:
Lovely stuff - I'll be back!!👍

Some fantastic stuff here Maz, great toning work. Very clean looking too.

I really like the Denso shots and the b&w McLaren and a couple of the 512BB shots plus the Aventador and SV shots. So pretty much most of them I guess.

Great stuff and your quality is a high as it has always been. Good to see some new stuff from you I've always liked your style. 👍

Last edited:
OMG. Each time you make an update I'm stunned by the quality and variety of your shots :drool:
The Denso pics just looks real with some great angles and compositions.
Composition is also the main word on the GTCitroën pics 👍
Beautiful shots of the 512BB also :)
Great work mate !

Thanks very much Kodje!

I got some time for a small set today, so here it is, with some other random shots:

The first 2 shots contain textures from ShaolinMasta's excellent texture pack.

Very impressive work once more. I like very much the rendering of the first one, I think I will use these textures soon 👍
Angles on shots 2 and 5 are impressive and well thinked :)
I also really like the second shot of the LFA and its warm light. And the last two are very impressives on a realistic register each in its own style (modern for the first and dated for the last).

This is another fabulous set! The 2 Ferraris racing is the one that I chose as a favorite.. But a few of the LFA shots and the last shot were splendid

I've already told you about the 787B photo and I'll say it again: epic.

The rest's also great as well, especially the one above the 787B. 👍

Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments! Here is a set based on the CCCL competition this week, I can't believe how few shots I have taken of this beautiful car!

AWESOME. The toning's epic and the varying composition's very, very much loved. It's just so damn good. One of the best sets I've seen of a Vantage in GTP.

Thanks very much Taiga, honored you think it's one of the best on GTP!

And thank you as well NBDESIGNZ!

I did a quick edit on some old unused shots:

That Aston looks very nice and the overall toning makes it look even better. Just lovely shots, my favs are 2,4,5 & 7. 👍

Also nice toning on the C63. Very clean. I really like the last shot. 👍

Not exactly sure about your concept on the accord picture, but somehow the greyness of it all is...unexplainably nice. :)

Good job on the toning department on the TS020 shots, gives a really nice warm feel.

Thanks for the comments Taiga (my concept was to dream of it as being a premium model so that it could be used at a photo travel location :D) , Crooooooow (let's see if I make it to the poll first haha), and GT-R 👍

Wow, too many shots since my last visit, you're on fire these days :lol:
The vantage set at the top of the page is truly awesome. I almost love all of them. Great sense of speed and motion in this set. The static one are no less beautiful especially the last one, who looks so real 👍
The three pics of the C63 are also excellent, very realistic :)
Good work on the GTOne shots also, agree with Jaden about the work on toning.
The accord one is a little bit special :lol:
And the last bounch of pics is full of awesome ones. Love the 787B one, the CRZ looks real, great composition on the first Vantage one, the two of the GT40 are really great and the madrid shot with the ghost GT40 is absolutely superb, great renderind of the buildings and an artistical approach I love 👍

Woah there's some cracking good shot there. I really like the black CR-Z, the Ford GT and that Madrid shot is great and quite artistic. 👍

Solid work, and I agree with Jeremy you're on fire. ;)

Great last sets mazda787 - tones are beautiful and the composition and variety are spot on. The lighting in every one of your photos is beautiful as well. Well done! 👍

Brilliant work on all your recent sets (Sorry I haven't made it in to comment much lately). I really love the last GT One shot in the previous set. :drool:
As mentioned you've got the tones nailed in all these shots and the orange Aston is the goods. 👍 ;)

Wonderful post-editing work, mazda787. Both toning and lighting are spot on in each one of these shots - my personal favourite is the seventh one, though; I like the concept behind it and it's very artistic. 👍

Thanks very much for all the feedback! Great to see the response for my toning/lighting editing efforts! I think I am going to work on some multicar/non car shots next, and more standards as well.

Back