Lamborghini and Ferrari
Toyota Supra RZ
DLC Cars
Ferrari 512BB, Aventador, ETC.
M3, DB11, Countach
787B

------------------------------------------------------------

- Begin -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All are edited with in game tools only on a regular PS4. I am thoroughly impressed by the photomode in this game. More to come.

Last edited:
GPR
Nice variety of shots. Loving that MX5 rear light close up, nicely exposed and framed.

Also dig the duotoned Alfa and the Rex Gr.B in the wharehouse. 👍
Thanks George. Looking forward to your great shots 👍

BTW that is a 4C rear light.

He's finally back!

It's great to see you're back in the groove with some fresh shots! The fifth one is definitely my favourite out of the bunch due to the composition and lighting. 👍

Last edited:
Thank you all for the comments and stopping by. I never left, just ran out of creative juice, and FM7 and GT Sport have tempted me back! But I have always lurked and admired those who kept going.

I am still editing in game for now, but I plan on starting editing soon once I start thinking of (hopefully) more interesting shots.

Last edited:
Some nice angles going on in the latest shots. Really liking the striking contrast and dynamic and clean look of the Peugeot shot. 👍

Very cool set. The vertical B&W shot of the RCZ, the LM55 wheel close-up and the B&W Tomahawk are amazing!

You know my weakness but honestly that first Peugeot pic reminds me of Alien and it is a terrific shot 👍

Hehe thanks 👍 indeed I was going for a sci-fi atmosphere with that Peugeot, having seen Blade Runner 2049 recently (which also featured Peugeot if you didn't know ;)).

Man, there's so much to choose from! The first and second FT-1 shots are fantastic, the first LM55 shot is my particular favorite of that bunch, and the 919 looks great (I hate you). I don't know what it is about the fourth shot in your latest set, whether it's the sense of speed, the angle of the car attacking that decline or what, but it takes the cake for me. 👍

Thank you for the comments and stopping by :cheers: @Terronium-12 I assumed you hate me because you think I own the Porsche, however it is an opponent ;D

And without further ado, my first set from the official GT Sport:

As you can see, I have not actually raced yet. Scapes are quite addicting, and it will be interesting to see how creative one can get with the limitations of this mode.

These two are great. Like the compositions and angles. The second in particular looks great with motion. Would be extra sweet if there was some dust and dirt/gravel kick up at the back tires.

The first seems a little odd with the motion, my initial thought was with that terrain it's definitely going to ruin it's front end. :lol:

This is very nice also with the sweeping S curve and smooth motion, a nice fit. 👍

Is this a stripped back Woodone design? Kinda like where it's going.

GPR
These two are great. Like the compositions and angles. The second in particular looks great with motion. Would be extra sweet if there was some dust and dirt/gravel kick up at the back tires.

The first seems a little odd with the motion, my initial thought was with that terrain it's definitely going to ruin it's front end. :lol:

This is very nice also with the sweeping S curve and smooth motion, a nice fit. 👍

Is this a stripped back Woodone design? Kinda like where it's going.

I agree about the second Subaru shot :D I thought maybe it could be going towards what appears to be a gap between two hills(?), but that is a bit far-fetched too. And as for the livery, I just started to do it on a whim, and now that you mentioned the Woodone livery, that is probably what I was exactly thinking of subconsciously.

Just did another batch:

And as for the livery, I just started to do it on a whim, and now that you mentioned the Woodone livery, that is probably what I was exactly thinking of subconsciously.

Well either way would be good to add to it I reckon. ;)

Nice shot of the FAP mobile. And quite dig the first F-type shot too. 👍

GPR
Well either way would be good to add to it I reckon. ;)

Nice shot of the FAP mobile. And quite dig the first F-type shot too. 👍

Great showcase mate 👍 You have been able to captured the sense of speed and dynamic movement on most of your shots. Can't wait to see more! Nice work! :cheers:

Superb shots and they are really vivid 👍

Thank you for your comments 👍

--------------------------------------------------

Now for a set that contains some in-game shots (and this is the first set which I did some very light editing outside the game):

Wow, so much great shots to comment. The two Honda 2&4, the 3rd Bugatti, the Focus and Audi S1, 2nd Huracan and finally the first GT3 RS are my faves from your latest updates.

Well done buddy!

Latest Posts

Back