mazda787's Gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 145 comments
Wow, I absolutely adore the smooth look to the second and third photo and the composition of the last one. The toning is spot on in each shot, as usual. 👍

Those are some extremely clean shots! My personal favourite has to be the fourth one, though - composition, toning, lighting and textures are all fantastic. 👍

That is amazing visual quality, amazing.

Congratulation for having two pictures of your latest set on the explore page of Flickr. :cheers:
I love the Renault pictures.

NP
Those are some extremely clean shots! My personal favourite has to be the fourth one, though - composition, toning, lighting and textures are all fantastic. 👍

Your two latest sets are as usual top. the last Subaru and 4th Renault (love this shot) photos are my faves.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys, glad you liked the sets. I've been trying to be more artistic with my shots these days, hopefully it's showing.

@KING OF SKULLS thank you :cheers: explore invitation is always a pleasant surprise. I also saw that you got one too, congratulations! Sometimes I wonder if they know this is from a game haha...

Another great set, I like how every shot is unique in some way. Shots #2, #5, #7, #9 and #11 stand out for me the most, especially #5 due to the beautiful blue sky and wispy clouds :).

Wow! The artistic touch really shines through in pictures #7 and #16, in my opinion. All four of those Cobra shots have something going for them and the GT-R photo (#10) looks extremely realistic. 👍

Another great set, I like how every shot is unique in some way. Shots #2, #5, #7, #9 and #11 stand out for me the most, especially #5 due to the beautiful blue sky and wispy clouds :).

NP
Wow! The artistic touch really shines through in pictures #7 and #16, in my opinion. All four of those Cobra shots have something going for them and the GT-R photo (#10) looks extremely realistic. 👍

Thanks a lot guys 👍

Woah, that's an extremely impressive set of photos! My personal favourites are shots #2 (there's something about that background blur and toning), #3 (depth of field, colour balance, lighting), #4 (desaturated background, contrast, shadows), #5 (lighting, warm tones give a nice contrast to the blue paint) and #7 (toning, sharpness, lighting). 👍

Stunning photos! Love the artistic feel to the first shot and the composition of the second one. The third F40 photo looks incredibly realistic and has fantastic lighting to it - just like the R34 GT-R shot. I'm also really liking the contrast created by the orange stripes on the rims against the colder background in the last photo. Composition and toning are spot on, as usual, but the real kicker is the depth of field. 👍

NP
Stunning photos! Love the artistic feel to the first shot and the composition of the second one. The third F40 photo looks incredibly realistic and has fantastic lighting to it - just like the R34 GT-R shot. I'm also really liking the contrast created by the orange stripes on the rims against the colder background in the last photo. Composition and toning are spot on, as usual, but the real kicker is the depth of field. 👍

So much Eye-Candy! :bowdown:

I can't even point out my favorites, theres simply too many of them! :)👍

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated :cheers:

Currently working on a few sets and for now just two scapes:

Just?!

Those are fantastic. I'm especially liking the smooth lighting and background blur in the first shot. The 'dreamy' feel comes off very nicely in the second photo. 👍

Beautiful shots. My faves would have to be #1 (looks very real!), #2 (great sense of motion and nice tones), and #5/6 (great composition, and lovely colour schemes on the cars). Your work is always a pleasure to look at :cheers:

NP
That Diablo looks vicious! Stunning editing work on all of those. :drool: 👍

Beautiful shots. My faves would have to be #1 (looks very real!), #2 (great sense of motion and nice tones), and #5/6 (great composition, and lovely colour schemes on the cars). Your work is always a pleasure to look at :cheers:

Thanks a lot guys. A Supra RZ set:

Last edited:
Wow, I can't describe how fantastic the editing is in all of those photos. Really, really digging the lighting (especially in shots #1, #2 and #6), contrast levels, texturing, shadows... The list goes on and on. Keep it up! 👍 👍 👍

One of my favorite galleries here. Your eye for detail is sublime. Love your tones in your shots.

Stunning shots as usual! Toning is spot on in all of them, and I particularly like the crisp feel to #6, #11 and #14.

Back