mazda787's Gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 145 comments
:drool::drool::drool: That first Porsche shot......just gorgeous!!! :bowdown:

wow, I didn't see that, I take another car but at the same location and the same angle. Sorry for that :D
Really nice shots, especially the Bugatti 👍

Wow, so much great shots to comment. The two Honda 2&4, the 3rd Bugatti, the Focus and Audi S1, 2nd Huracan and finally the first GT3 RS are my faves from your latest updates.

Well done buddy!

MUCH AWESOMENESS.
Wayy too real! :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you very much for the comments :cheers: And @max351 don't worry about it, I am sure we have all had overlapping ideas at some point 👍

Spending time in the driving school and the usual scapes:

Man, so many - amazing - shots! I can't comment on everything, but I want to leave a post anyway because it deserves. I have to come here more often! :cheers:

Wow, there's so much to choose from!

Pictures #3 and #10 from this set and the sixth photo from right here look stunning.

So far, two of my personal favourites have to be shots #1 (I really wish that - due to the camera angle - the bridge tower wasn't visible) and #3 from this set.

And don't even get me started on the first shot from your penultimate set... It's incredible! 👍

Great Scapes lately @mazda787 Well done. Bugatti set is my fave so far :cheers:

Thanks torque!

Man, so many - amazing - shots! I can't comment on everything, but I want to leave a post anyway because it deserves. I have to come here more often! :cheers:

Thanks zzz!

Amazing shots you have here! Straight from magazine cover.

Thanks for the comment :cheers:

NP
Wow, there's so much to choose from!

Pictures #3 and #10 from this set and the sixth photo from right here look stunning.

So far, two of my personal favourites have to be shots #1 (I really wish that - due to the camera angle - the bridge tower wasn't visible) and #3 from this set.

And don't even get me started on the first shot from your penultimate set... It's incredible! 👍

Thanks for the feedback! I try to keep distractions to a minimum in the shots, but I was banking on the Gold Rims to be the highlight of that shot :D

Now a small set of the One-77:

The latest One-77 photos are astonishing, indeed! All three of them look clean and have great lighting to them. The second shot has to be my favourite, though - the warmer colour tones go hand in hand with the reflections to create an eye-catching contrast. 👍

Clean as always Mazda. The lighting on most of these shots are just spot on. Most of the combos work especially well together in terms of car, color, and environment.
Great work.

NP
The latest One-77 photos are astonishing, indeed! All three of them look clean and have great lighting to them. The second shot has to be my favourite, though - the warmer colour tones go hand in hand with the reflections to create an eye-catching contrast. 👍

Clean as always Mazda. The lighting on most of these shots are just spot on. Most of the combos work especially well together in terms of car, color, and environment.
Great work.

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :cheers:

McLaren MP4-12C

Random

Unedited

Again you set the quality level very high, your shots are always a pleasure to watch. My faves are the A45, all of the Huracan, the 1st One-77 and the Corvette Gr.3 Road car. 👍

Thanks a lot for the comments Nenad, Nic, and Josh :D

Here is a very amateur attempt at creating a livery, including a custom logo for Burger King (a fast-food restaurant here in the US just in case as an FYI for the international audience here), followed by a random Subaru in a Scape:

Great work on the livery, the colors work very well with your editing style and overall toning in the pics. The Subaru photo looks nice too.

I've visited your Flickr to download some of the photos you've taken. Sending them to friends to show them how awesome the photo quality is in GT Sport. Keep up the good work!

Absolutely love the DOF on that third shot !
First shot is as realistic as it gets.
Great stuff as usual !

NP
Got to love the lighting in the first shot. Fantastic set! 👍

This one looks familiar.... :P

Great work here, I especially love that shot of the R18! :drool:

I've visited your Flickr to download some of the photos you've taken. Sending them to friends to show them how awesome the photo quality is in GT Sport. Keep up the good work!

Wow, love the tones and lighting in this set. :eek:

Thank you for each of the comments, I am happy to read them!

@GTRacer22 :D

@Rage0329 Thanks and thanks for sharing with your friends, hope we get a new photomode enthusiasts out of it 👍

Back