mazda787's Gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 145 comments
Quantity and quality are all around in the latest set of photos. Choosing favourites is extremely difficult, since every single shot has something special going for it. Fantastic work, as usual! 👍

The cool tones in your most recent shot are beautiful. I also love the effect you've managed to get in that Challenger shot, I haven't quite managed to do something like that yet. As for the rest, simple composition yet gorgeous toning (as usual :))

NP
Shots #5 and #13 from the latest set are definitely among my favourites from you. 👍

The cool tones in your most recent shot are beautiful. I also love the effect you've managed to get in that Challenger shot, I haven't quite managed to do something like that yet. As for the rest, simple composition yet gorgeous toning (as usual :))

Thanks a lot guys 👍 Glad to read your feedback.

Everytime I visit your gallery, I know I will not be let down since you put a lot of passion into each update. 👍 Now with those thoughts out of the way it is time to move onto my personal favourite. Well after having a look for a few minutes, I have decided to pick this one as my favourite. :drool:

Another excellent set of shots :D I like the crispness of shots 1 and 6, and the colour of the Aston in #3 compliments the greeny-blue colour of its surroundings.

As usual, you've outdone yourself with the latest set. Shots #3 and #5 really stand out from the rest for me - especially in terms of composition, lighting, contrast and depth of field. Amazing work! 👍

Remembering the old GT5 days...

overlay.jpg

Superb as always m8
Thanks man!

Nice shot!
Can't post on flickr too, huh?
Thank you! And yes, can't upload to Flickr at the moment, Waiting for them to delete the oldest 1700+ pictures (I have already downloaded them anyway) so I don't have to, and then I'll delete the 200 or so from the remaining 1000 myself. Then my uploads will be limited to ones that I truly put an effort into editing more than usual. I could get Pro, but I have been thinking of developing my own website for a while, so I would rather save the money for that.

How do you plan to handle your 4K+ pictures?

In the meantime...

bw.jpg

wip3.jpg

Thank you! And yes, can't upload to Flickr at the moment, Waiting for them to delete the oldest 1700+ pictures (I have already downloaded them anyway) so I don't have to, and then I'll delete the 200 or so from the remaining 1000 myself. Then my uploads will be limited to ones that I truly put an effort into editing more than usual. I could get Pro, but I have been thinking of developing my own website for a while, so I would rather save the money for that.

How do you plan to handle your 4K+ pictures?

The same, actually, just waiting for this period to end. I don't have anything to post now anyway.
And nice shots once more!

Latest Posts

Back