Mclaren f1 or Ferrari enzo

  • Thread starter Thread starter qtgt5fan
  • 19 comments
  • 3,081 views
Messages
63
Messages
allhailtheq
Hi I'm looking to get a 1,00000cr hypercar. I already have a veyron but want a premium hypercar.(already have an sv) So should I get an f1 or an enzo . Sorry for spelling errors posting this on my iPod
 
Definitely the F1. I love mine!
 
Enzo for the most curvy tracks. F1.. Just lovely and a very good choice too! ^^
 
F1 seems to offer more bang for the buck but I would eventually get both.
 
If you look up specifications and apply them to an F1's upgrades with the appropriate aero parts, you can recreate the McLaren F1 LM. Good times. Google for photos.
 
Sorry my iPod won't let me see can you make it normal?
 
F1 for the epic drive. Enzo for the epic...drive?
 
I ended up buying an f1 and painted it orange.
 
Back