McLaren Sports Series: 570S and Gran Turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brutaka
  • 198 comments
  • 21,437 views
It's possible. The first car definitely has a different engine cover treatment than the second one but the second one definitely has a 3/4 window where the other one has camo.
According to the article, one of them is a convertible spider.
 
CBXkThhUUAAgQbq.jpg:large
 
I'll take mine in British racing green please

In my dreams of course 👎
 
It has a super excited look on its face, probably because of all the sales it is going to take from the Audi R8. :sly:
 
Probably my favourite McLaren yet.

Would have liked the front end to be even more distinctive though. Corporate faces are inhibiting creativity in car design.
 
Last edited:
It has a super excited look on its face, probably because of all the sales it is going to take from the Audi R8. :sly:

Don't forget the 991 Turbo, AMG GT, V8 Vantage, GT-R, NSX etc.

IMO the headlights need to be a bit slimmer, then it'll be a better looker.
 
Don't forget the 991 Turbo, AMG GT, V8 Vantage, GT-R, NSX etc.

IMO the headlights need to be a bit slimmer, then it'll be a better looker.

I mentioned the R8 because it is the most similar car in terms of performance and drivetrain layout to the 570S currently on sale (with the NSX yet to be released).

Coming to think of it, the high-end sports car market became very crowded within the last year. It will be interesting to see how McLaren, being the smallest firm, stacks up against the rest.
 
My only gripe with this car is the orange (!!!!!) interior. Which is an option so... yeah. Looks stunning.
 
It's adorable.
 
5f4mclaren570sleakedpri.jpeg

c55mclaren570sleakedpri.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Not sure if it looks good, certainly looks a tad different than the rest which is good, I think it will look better in black.
 
No, let's not forget Top Gear is also a magazine, not just a TV show. I'm sure the magazine is still going to live and they're still going to be reviewing cars.

If the magazine was able to wrangle the P1, 918 and LaFerrari together, then they can get their hands on the 570S.
 
No, let's not forget Top Gear is also a magazine, not just a TV show. I'm sure the magazine is still going to live and they're still going to be reviewing cars.
Yup. They are. Just recently brought a new one out where they drive cars on ice.

If the magazine was able to wrangle the P1, 918 and LaFerrari together, then they can get their hands on the 570S.
This. It still exists, and McLaren will know that.
 
Sadly, Top Gear never got the hands to test anymore.

*shots fired*
Maybe, maybe not.
topgear.com/uk/
The DG's statement confirmed that the BBC will work to renew Top Gear TV for 2016

Anyway, the magazine will almost certainly test it at some point.
 
I'm curious as to if this will race and if so, what series it will be in.
 
I like the front, i think it's cute lol but the rear... No.
 
Looks like a burnout paradise toy car :lol:.

Its so cute :)
 
I'm curious as to if this will race and if so, what series it will be in.
GT4 seems quite likely I guess.

Although I really want to see one compete in RGT rallying :lol:
 
Trying to like the look of it but Nah not growing on me at all, especially that rear.
 
Back