MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
Yaow guys, sorry i've not been on here for a while! Loved that Cat 'n' Mouse Race! Even if I did forget Stephanie Moanatron 5000 at the start ;D

Yaow guys, sorry i've not been on here for a while! Loved that Cat 'n' Mouse Race! Even if I did forget Stephanie Moanatron 5000 at the start ;D

Lmfao. It was fun, Stef makes my day I swear hahaha

Dude your display picture is sick

Display picture?

What is this? MSN?

tumblr_lv25xzImBl1qbh1qr.gif

Well Haters gon' hate! ;) I can make u one TJ, S14 sound good? 👍

OH and if you guys haven't realized yet, I now love the FRS/86 :3

Yes please twitch, i noticed when the hybrids were about xD I hate the power band on them

I luvv that avi twitchyy :3 *thinking: 'hmm I wonder how the 370z avi would be' * lol :P

Guys VDC might be starting up again! Time to get our stuff together.

Who might enter? Anyways we'll meet and talk tonight if you are on

Guys VDC might be starting up again! Time to get our stuff together.

Who might enter? Anyways we'll meet and talk tonight if you are on

I might greazy ill probably fail but I'll give it a shot.

If I can make the rounds like last season you can count on me, hopefully I can finally get my first win :D
Need to think about a car though... I don't feel comfortable with the 350Z anymore. Was only doing good because I used to spend every drifting minute in this car.

If I can make the rounds like last season you can count on me, hopefully I can finally get my first win :D
Need to think about a car though... I don't feel comfortable with the 350Z anymore. Was only doing good because I used to spend every drifting minute in this car.

Sweet, we'll try support you! If you can get on when we start testing maybe we can find the right car for you! BUT this is if VDC does officially start

Ok soo I've done some Testing with Ishox & DK.. Two more tracks to do testing with them! So far so good!

Back