MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
It's when the rear of a car steps out, mostly by accelerating, sometimes when braking. But its mostly just a shudder, kind of. Fishtailing when accelerating is by accident, Saudi Drifting isn't, that's the difference imo :)
To compare it with Arab or Saudi Drifting is comparing carting to Indy cars. They are both open but quite different in the end ;p

saudi drifting it more like just throwing the car sideways.

Woo!!! Wish me luck in VDC! And Good Luck to those who are contending in it as well!

I wish the best of luck to myself and all the others who are competing in VDC. :P

First comp for the team, and two drivers from MCR that opted for pro class made it into top 8 in the Pro class. Drift king and Greazytee

What a great start to the year !!

First comp for the team, and two drivers from MCR that opted for pro class made it into top 8 in the Pro class. Drift king and Greazytee

What a great start to the year !!

Nice! Good job guys.:)

Hey Greazy, is it possible if you can fix my info. in the OP please?

Name: Stefan
PSN: xSNPx-_-
Favorite Drifter: Naoki Nakamura
Control Input: DS3
About Me: I <3 to drift!
Favorite Drift Car: Ughh.. too many to choose from

Thank you! :P

well done m8, i knew you and dk would make it into top 8!! :D

Thank you for the support :)

Nice! Good job guys.:)

Thanks you for the support :)

Cool drifting with a few of you earlier on 👍

Glad you enjoyed, was the gt1 turbo driver wasnt you?

Hey Greazy, is it possible if you can fix my info. in the OP please?

Name-: Stefan
PSN: xSNPx-_-
Favorite Drifter: Naoki Nakamura
Control Input: DS3
About Me: I <3 to drift!
Favorite Drift Car: Ughh.. too many to choose from

Thank you! :P

Alright SNP When i go on the PC, gtp on iphone is a little bit weird lol

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA Ifailed. :lol: I did great in practice then failed on all my real runs xD I see Greazy and King got into top 8 though :)

;) Congrats' to TJ 👍 and D.K 👍 !!
By the way, "Greazy" : Was there any case of overtaking during the competition?

passby

Passing is frowned upon unless lead car crashes or goes way off line.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA Ifailed. :lol: I did great in practice then failed on all my real runs xD I see Greazy and King got into top 8 though :)

Ahh unlucky man we'll all do better next time hopefully, and thanks man it was great fun.

Nope, not at all. Kept the M3 under control aha

Yeah hopefully! Btw Yeah im contemplating on changing to my rx7! Hmmm i dont know what to pick

Not your BMW?? i thought you loved the GTR ;) and i changed to the 240sx s13, so that should be good :)

Freddude
Not your BMW?? i thought you loved the GTR ;) and i changed to the 240sx s13, so that should be good :)

Which you registered again. I already changed your car. New registration, deleted.

Which you registered again. I already changed your car. New registration, deleted.

oh,i'm very sorry, i just thought i had to re register myself again to change the car.

I will be taking a break from GT5 for a while. I need to forget the courses so that I can have more fun when I come back xD If you wish to take me off the team, just let me know when I next sign on PSN. I will, however, be on GTP still. Other then that, see ya'll sometime soon possibly! I might forget faster then I think :P

LPTuner
I will be taking a break from GT5 for a while. I need to forget the courses so that I can have more fun when I come back xD If you wish to take me off the team, just let me know when I next sign on PSN. I will, however, be on GTP still. Other then that, see ya'll sometime soon possibly! I might forget faster then I think :P

So am I taking you off vdc?

I check this thread everyday so if you want, post the times of when, where, and what were doing or just drop a link. I'll gladly be bored for a bit in order to be in VDC :lol:

Back