MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

  • Thread starter Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
  • 136,698 views
Yo, for some reason I am not allowed to sign into my xSNPx-_- it is saying that the PSN is undergoing maintenance, but I am able to sign into my other PSN account fine. Does anyone know how to fix this error? =(
 
Yo, for some reason I am not allowed to sign into my xSNPx-_- it is saying that the PSN is undergoing maintenance, but I am able to sign into my other PSN account fine. Does anyone know how to fix this error? =(

Nevermind, I've found out that some PSN accounts aren't able to sign in until 12am EST so i'll slide with you guys tomorrow.
 
TUNER/DRIFTER Needed !


TEAM FILMER Needed !
 
Great session Yesterday.


I want to get the new photos of Salman, Pass, Ott, Omori and Carrufat then i shall update op guys!
 
Greazy, here's those pictures from our session! (full set is HERE)


8400744831_9aa98dd465_z.jpg

8400745359_1d8d7d7f7a_z.jpg


​
 
Nice pictures Blitz :) . Too bad I wasn't there.
 
2 more pictures to go until the new op :) Just need msters and Gtos done !
 
Last edited:
👍 op looking great, thanks to TJ
 
Looking good man.
 
niccee,nice work on the thread m8 :)
 
Good luck MCR I got respect for mind control ;)
 
I like the the new thread update. I haven't sprayed my 350Z with team colours yet, I'm available to do some photos if you want today anytime before 6:30 GMT.
 
I like the the new thread update. I haven't sprayed my 350Z with team colours yet, I'm available to do some photos if you want today anytime before 6:30 GMT.

Okay, im online now. PSN message me when your ready
 
well done to GreazyTee who entered and won IDM's - D1 competition last !!

It was a pleasure to have you guys join us and was a pleasure to see both teams meet during last nights battles.

overall was a fun event.

keep up the good work, from my self (psn)I_BEG-2-DIFF_HER and all from IDM
 
well done to GreazyTee who entered and won IDM's - D1 competition last !!

It was a pleasure to have you guys join us and was a pleasure to see both teams meet during last nights battles.

overall was a fun event.

keep up the good work, from my self (psn)I_BEG-2-DIFF_HER and all from IDM

ps thread looking good.
 
Anyone online?

I guess I will be online to take my photos in a couple of hours. I just got to sort something out first.
 
I guess I will be online to take my photos in a couple of hours. I just got to sort something out first.

No problem i'll be on in a sec
 
I think I need to tighten up the suspension for the ol' s14... It wants to grip around the corner even on comfort hards haha..
 
I think I need to tighten up the suspension for the ol' s14... It wants to grip around the corner even on comfort hards haha..

My S15 always does that, even on Tsukuba.
 
Not too stiff though
 
Just a real quick logo I knocked up, got bored lmao, lemme know if u want any more done :)
MCROutline_zpsed8e2ed8.png
 
Just a real quick logo I knocked up, got bored lmao, lemme know if u want any more done :)
MCROutline_zpsed8e2ed8.png

oh wow, i'm impressed! nice logo man! :D
 
Back