MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
Yo, for some reason I am not allowed to sign into my xSNPx-_- it is saying that the PSN is undergoing maintenance, but I am able to sign into my other PSN account fine. Does anyone know how to fix this error? =(

Yo, for some reason I am not allowed to sign into my xSNPx-_- it is saying that the PSN is undergoing maintenance, but I am able to sign into my other PSN account fine. Does anyone know how to fix this error? =(

Nevermind, I've found out that some PSN accounts aren't able to sign in until 12am EST so i'll slide with you guys tomorrow.

Great session Yesterday.

I want to get the new photos of Salman, Pass, Ott, Omori and Carrufat then i shall update op guys!

Greazy, here's those pictures from our session! (full set is HERE)

8400744831_9aa98dd465_z.jpg

8400745359_1d8d7d7f7a_z.jpg

I like the the new thread update. I haven't sprayed my 350Z with team colours yet, I'm available to do some photos if you want today anytime before 6:30 GMT.

I like the the new thread update. I haven't sprayed my 350Z with team colours yet, I'm available to do some photos if you want today anytime before 6:30 GMT.

Okay, im online now. PSN message me when your ready

well done to GreazyTee who entered and won IDM's - D1 competition last !!

It was a pleasure to have you guys join us and was a pleasure to see both teams meet during last nights battles.

overall was a fun event.

keep up the good work, from my self (psn)I_BEG-2-DIFF_HER and all from IDM

well done to GreazyTee who entered and won IDM's - D1 competition last !!

It was a pleasure to have you guys join us and was a pleasure to see both teams meet during last nights battles.

overall was a fun event.

keep up the good work, from my self (psn)I_BEG-2-DIFF_HER and all from IDM

ps thread looking good.

I think I need to tighten up the suspension for the ol' s14... It wants to grip around the corner even on comfort hards haha..

Back