MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
Just a real quick logo I knocked up, got bored lmao, lemme know if u want any more done :)
*snip*

Very creative and great logo. Worthy for the OP if you ask me 👍 .

GreazyTee
Woowwww man! Thats looks good!

When you online?

Oh greazy, if I don't end up taking the photos with you for the OP, is it okay if I do it myself like the others in the OP?

Very creative and great logo. Worthy for the OP if you ask me 👍 .

Oh greazy, if I don't end up taking the photos with you for the OP, is it okay if I do it myself like the others in the OP?

Yeah, because is taking forever lol thank you

No problem. I will aim to take the shot and send it to you via PM by this weekend.

Pfft, no such thing as TOO tight a suspension for me ;) But I'm just going to put the rates up just a little, take some of the natural grip out of the S14. I can't stick to the wall on VDC right now haha. But I think I will atleast not fail on both of my qualifing runs like the pre-season event.

Oh yea, I might need some help sometime, I think I'm getting a wheel this afternoon :embarrassed:

Pfft, no such thing as TOO tight a suspension for me ;) But I'm just going to put the rates up just a little, take some of the natural grip out of the S14. I can't stick to the wall on VDC right now haha. But I think I will atleast not fail on both of my qualifing runs like the pre-season event.

Oh yea, I might need some help sometime, I think I'm getting a wheel this afternoon :embarrassed:

Haha tell me how it goes! And yeah i'll help you out, what one you getting?

I quite like the vdc track, 1 problem when the cars on cold tires its a nightmare

GreazyTee
Haha tell me how it goes! And yeah i'll help you out, what one you getting?

I quite like the vdc track, 1 problem when the cars on cold tires its a nightmare

I noticed this too, they feel different to when you have tire wear off.

Dont know which one im getting yet, my dad is getting it as a surprise while im at school

Got bored again lmao, lemme know if you want this done on all the cars :)

nice_zpsa7193707.jpg

They weren't carrying it at the store :lol: Now I have to go on Amazon and try to find one for a good price! I think I might be able to find a DFGT that I can afford...

They weren't carrying it at the store :lol: Now I have to go on Amazon and try to find one for a good price! I think I might be able to find a DFGT that I can afford...

Alright good luck, only 3 G27 users on the team! Most are on DFGT and DS3 lol

You guys should get a guy who can take good photos then the OP will look awesome.
Just saying ;)

Could you by any chance put vinyl on the cars with the MCR logo?

Yeah, gimme details, how big, any specific things you want eg. JDM logo, debadging etc. lemme know guys :)

EDIT: Stuff like this:

Kyoto-Gion-JDM_zpsc186a814.jpg

That is not a JDM logo, but a beginner's mark. New drivers in Japan must use this icon for one year, it is similiar to the australian L-plate.

Really? I guess its just something associate with JDM i guess lol :) was just showing it as a example of my editing etc :)

Edit that Im not going against him lol. Nevermind what i said, but s good luck tomorrow !

Back