MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
I've known Yumi for 2 years and shes 100% Female. So don't go there. Shes a close friend.

Hey Q, Add Me On My New Account Please :embarrassed:

And thanks, People have me lol'ing when they step to me :sly: Thanks for controling it though Greazy 👍

Sorry guys, corrected my post! :)

*Nodrama*

You're the one causing the drama, I suggest you stop. That's no way for an MCR member to be acting. And I'm sure your leader would agree. Put your misunderstandings away, you won't get far. 👍

You're the one causing the drama, I suggest you stop. That's no way for an MCR member to be acting. And I'm sure your leader would agree. Put your misunderstandings away, you won't get far. 👍

He said sorry and you argue again?

He said sorry and you argue again?

Now he did, now he corrected it. Everything is cool now, just a misunderstanding :)
But I'm glad we came to such a happy ending. 👍
Next time when misunderstandings occur, talk to me directly before you claim you know all about me.

My bad for mistaking you for somebody else.

If you would kindly leave the thread now, thanks! :) 👍

Good drifting on the ebisu section today guys!

Greazy, got told by my friend hammy that when my wheel gets delivered to ask you to help me get better. Would you?

Reddee
Just say you what give me my account back or else ha ha.

They are fools I rember I tryed getting an account back quite a while ago n they wanted proof ie, passport, licence. Even know I could name atleast 20 Friends on the list! I Gave up n said you know what this is pathetic n hung up lol nobheads :@

If I fail to get it back, I'll just make a new MCR account.

I know I haven't been around guys but what can I say, GTA has taken over my life lol.

Hope to see you all on the 1st.

If I fail to get it back, I'll just make a new MCR account. I know I haven't been around guys but what can I say, GTA has taken over my life lol. Hope to see you all on the 1st.

Aww stweeto! Get at us on FB if anything mayn!

Back