MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
im glad i can announce that i replace Grand his spot in the MCR team. looking forward to some drift sessions Peace!
Welcome to the party team!
7AfVX.gif

Looks like there's gonna be time change on tracks that wasn't possible in GT5, notice the few corners after the grid on both laps, the sun is definitely lower in the sky on the second time round.

Edit: Yeah, just noticed the clock in the cockpit works! (It's 14:01 in the preview image, and 14:00 at the start of the video)

Last edited:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HHK2LxlNS0">YouTube Link</a>

Looks like there's gonna be time change on tracks that wasn't possible in GT5, notice the few corners after the grid on both laps, the sun is definitely lower in the sky on the second time round.

Edit: Yeah, just noticed the clock in the cockpit works! (It's 14:01 in the preview image, and 14:00 at the start of the video)

Wtf. The engine sounds PD! They need to sort it out

To be fair it sounds a lot better in the other views than it does now.

I don't have a problem with the sounds tbh they're not THAT bad, and anyway I usually listen to music while I drive.

To be fair it sounds a lot better in the other views than it does now.

I don't have a problem with the sounds tbh they're not THAT bad, and anyway I usually listen to music while I drive.

Its the exhausts sounds other than the stock ones the need to sort! For exampe, the JZZ30 have you heard it? It'll make your ears bleed! I never drift it.

Sure! :D I'll be watching some of the F1 first though ;)

Oooooooo I haven't got Sky in my flat! and I can't be bothered to go me mums :(

Guys I've built a new drift car I love 420bhp RX-8 !!!

Last edited:
Back