MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
Dean I've uploaded a video of the g27! The setup position is quick old! And the BMW was quite unstable then xD (twitchy)

Here's the videos: http://youtu.be/Babzsw1NuzM
http://youtu.be/jyu0rKaf7cM

Don't judge me! This was last year I think.

Ha ha nice greazy finally watched them, I can't really tell what your doing though its hard to see. You just make it look easy lol. I'll upload a video when I get time showing my wheel and pedals to show you how I'm drifting and hopefully you can give me some tips.

Ha ha nice greazy finally watched them, I can't really tell what your doing though its hard to see. You just make it look easy lol. I'll upload a video when I get time showing my wheel and pedals to show you how I'm drifting and hopefully you can give me some tips.

Edit: I bet you wear that helmet while using ds3 don't you ha ha .
Oops was supposed to edit ha ha.

Lool I like to go mental with the gears but I can also do an entire track/section with no gear changes if I wanted to lol.

Depends on the tranny/powerband though, some cars just can't do it in a single gear.

Yes, I'm not that good at tuning transmissions on DS3, I hate changing gear :/. I use my wheel tune gearing I like using two gears 4 &5, last corner of Yosaka is a 6th gear ting.

Edit: I bet you wear that helmet while using ds3 don't you ha ha .
Oops was supposed to edit ha ha.

Yeah, it's about time! These videos are when the car was giving me loads of understeer, it's much easier to handle given i revamped the whole tune.

Yeah let me know when it's up, I'll give you tips if for sure! And the pedals would of now been a little further back than that haha! And Yes guys I definitely use my helmet while drifting DS3 :scared: hahaha

Dat helmet.

What FAM lol it's beautiful isn't it

Hey guy! Street_King14 here, Just dropping buy to say i enjoy drifting with you guys. Lots of talent on MCR are the lobbies are always fun. Hope to see you guys on the track again soon!

Hey guy! MCR-Toretto here, Just dropping buy to say i hate drifting with you guys. Lots of horrible talent on MCR are the lobbies are always crap. Hope to see you guys get better skills on the track again soon! LOL

Hey guy! Street_King14 here, Just dropping buy to say i enjoy drifting with you guys. Lots of talent on MCR are the lobbies are always fun. Hope to see you guys on the track again soon!

Why thank you, hope to see you soon too

Hey guy! MCR-Toretto here, Just dropping buy to say i hate drifting with you guys. Lots of horrible talent on MCR are the lobbies are always crap. Hope to see you guys get better skills on the track again soon! LOL

This guy. Lmao. You on today, quite a lot of us are on, we might as well do pictures

Thanks for putting up with me DK! I had a blast not breaking under pressure with your M3 on my door, that is rough on the g27 because it is easier to correct and make mistakes. Anyway see you all next time we drift again! We need a RSM & MCR meet up!

Thanks for putting up with me DK! I had a blast not breaking under pressure with your M3 on my door, that is rough on the g27 because it is easier to correct and make mistakes. Anyway see you all next time we drift again! We need a RSM & MCR meet up!

Yeah man no problem I understand had some Great runs in tonight, an yeah that would be Sweet. let me know if your up for another sesh.

Fun drifting! I was getting some good practice following. And yes we need to make a RSM/MCR meet up. We would get along well and the tandems would be epic. We had some pretty sweet 3 way tandems, being the middle guy is tough!

Fun drifting! I was getting some good practice following. And yes we need to make a RSM/MCR meet up. We would get along well and the tandems would be epic. We had some pretty sweet 3 way tandems, being the middle guy is tough!

Haha yeah, very fun! Let me know when you want to do the meet, I reckon it would be sweet! Middle guy isn't a bad job, just has to be very smooth

GreazyTee
Haha yeah, very fun! Let me know when you want to do the meet, I reckon it would be sweet! Middle guy isn't a bad job, just has to be very smooth

What about this Sunday? We would have to plan it around Spanks comp because we both have a few members in it. Let me know and we can see what we can setup.

Fully understandable, the situation could have been handled better on both sides, but hey lets just make up and forget about this.. I'm all about fun tbh.

Anyways Spank could you add me please, I need most of the big Team leaders on PSN due to an event I may hold soon.

@Streeto - Drift King is the funniest guy ever.

GreazyTee
Fully understandable, the situation could have been handled better on both sides, but hey lets just make up and forget about this.. I'm all about fun tbh.

Anyways Spank could you add me please, I need most of the big Team leaders on PSN due to an event I may hold soon

Psn?

Latest Posts

Back