MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
You too man, i had a tough set to go through.

Was all for fun so I wasn't bothered what position I came, though I was happy with the result. I could never manage to keep distance from that supra haha, my entry style is too fast.

Was all for fun so I wasn't bothered what position I came, though I was happy with the result. I could never manage to keep distance from that supra haha, my entry style is too fast.

I struggled starting the drift, every time I got it right it was down to luck. To be fair I wasn't expecting to come ontop!

Was I really that slow? Lol damn mb.

I struggled starting the drift, every time I got it right it was down to luck. To be fair I wasn't expecting to come ontop!

Was I really that slow? Lol damn mb.

No, your car was fine. That RX7 is quite fast because of the tune I've got on it. People always have problems with me nudging them when I try to follow. Especially on tight sections or corners, I need to regain the speed or else I'll lose all my angle and the drift itself. Might stick to the GT86.

You got that first corner sorted so we were good on GTA :lol:

No, your car was fine. That RX7 is quite fast because of the tune I've got on it. People always have problems with me nudging them when I try to follow. Especially on tight sections or corners, I need to regain the speed or else I'll lose all my angle and the drift itself. Might stick to the GT86. You got that first corner sorted so we were good on GTA :lol:

Lmao maybe it's true, I push too hard on myself lol.

Howsit going team MCR :bowdown:
Just wanting to know when you all have a drift session going?
Im the loner drifter on my friends list cause of gta5 🤬 you :banghead:
Awesome work on thread and faceback page too 👍

Howsit going team MCR :bowdown:
Just wanting to know when you all have a drift session going?
Im the loner drifter on my friends list cause of gta5 🤬 you :banghead:
Awesome work on thread and faceback page too 👍

To be honest we haven't been on gt5 much. I haven't drifted for two week. Iv been too busy with GTA 5 lol.

I find the same, however with upcoming games its like... Must play till the end T.T. I haven't drifted since last Saturday.. *I miss counter steering, clutch kicking it*. Anyone up to drift a tad tonight?

TheKitten
I find the same, however with upcoming games its like... Must play till the end T.T. I haven't drifted since last Saturday.. *I miss counter steering, clutch kicking it*. Anyone up to drift a tad tonight?

You should drift then.

I hardly play anything else.

I miss drifting with you group of guys, but I'm currently in need of a new PS3… but I'm enjoying rFactor for the time being 👍

Thats good I bet you use the black guy the most. I dont know that GTA V mess I dont own it and dont want too frankly. JKing though lol You drift on there while killing peeps lol :lol:

Don't want and can't get are two different things mate. :lol:

Back