Menu music track list, anyone?

• Thread starter Domaso
  • 36 comments
I really like the piano/smooth jazz music playing in menu, anyone knows the tracklist? I've been googling for hours, but I only found race tracklist... :(

I wish I knew. I love the songs in the BGM. I googled that for hours too, but no results neither.

This may help but i'm not sure that there is a list of music from the menu, the list is huge, this is just a sample...

http://i36.tinypic.com/2qurznq.jpg

Looking that up. Be back with results.

Nah, Race music also.

Found it.

Yudai Satoh, Satoshi Bando, KEMMEI ADACHI, cargo, MAKOTO, Mitsutoshi Satoh, Yasuo Sakou, Mitsuharu Ura & furari.

Satoshi Bandoh.

Mitsuharu Ura & furari

cargo

Yudai Sato

Kemmei

Satoshi Bandoh

Yudai Sato

Mitsutoshi Sato

Makoto

Last edited:
Wow, nice find man, my favorites are Cargo and 2nd from Satoshi Bandoh, there's still missing tracks but i'ts ok... Does anyone know the one from loading race screen?

Wow, nice find man, my favorites are Cargo and 2nd from Satoshi Bandoh, there's still missing tracks but i'ts ok... Does anyone know the one from loading race screen?

Yes, I want that one too!

I've just found one list, don't know if it it contains all of the menu tracks, but here it is.
(However, because of "Acceptable Use Policy", I'm afraid I can't tell here, where I got the list from...)

01 Daiki Kasho - Surv1v3
02 Nittoku Inoue - Road Star
03 Makoto - Back 2 U
04 Kemmei - Love & Peace
05 Mitsutoshi Sato - Flatout
06 Mitsutoshi Sato - Constructor s Blues
07 Satoshi Bandoh - When The Rains Come
08 Satoshi Bandoh - Farewell
09 Yudai Sato - Are You Ready
10 Mitsuharu Ura & Furani - The Last Helping
11 Cargo - GT Force
12 Yudai Sato - Current Of The Times
13 Yasuo Sako - Wind From Rio
14 Naomee - Twieky 4
15 Naomee - Sky High Mountain Breeze
16 Daiki Kasho - Edge Of The World
17 Nittoku Inoue - Get Away
18 Doug Bossi - Moon Over The Castle GT5 Prologue Version

You can buy the Gran Turismo 5:Prologue OST (I think it is only available in Japan), but it does exist. I've heard of one or two of the artists, particularly Makoto - LTJ Bukem uses his tracks regularly on his progression sessions/Logical Progression/Earth albums. 👍

EDIT: :rolleyes: someone ^^ beat me too it... :lol: 👍

RE-EDIT: BUT I CAN!!! MWAHAA!!! IGN.com(UK). 👍

There is one track on the PAL version that is not on the list above (its a mellow piano tune), does anyone know what that track is called? Thanks. 👍

Last edited:

Yes, I want that one too!

Well, gentlemen I've found it! It took some bloody hunting to find mind you! The exact same tune has been running in the current UK Nokia adverts, and I instantly recognised it as the theme at the start of the GT5:P races!

Here is a link to the web page that it is displayed on Jadesphone.com

Go to the music section and click on the first track entitled Goose - Bring it on!

That's got to be worth some brownie points! ;) 👍

Oops... sorry about the double post! :nervous:

O. Nice. But I was thinking about the one where it's in the "Matching" part. That one smooth keyboard, chilled song. I want that one!!

O. Nice. But I was thinking about the one where it's in the "Matching" part. That one smooth keyboard, chilled song. I want that one!!

:rolleyes: You can't please some people around here! :lol:

I haven't got a clue what that one is I'm affraid... 👍

Nice thread, Ive always liked the a lot of the menu music in the GT games. From GTP5 my favorites are the race loading screen tune & a few of the main menu ones. However the music on the race menu screen (if thats what its called?), where you can tune your car, select free run, race, driving aids, etc, im so sick of it! Have heard it played over and over so many times now. Its especially annoying if you happen to get disconnected while the race is loading & then have to wait back at that screen until the next gtp time event comes along. Ive muted it many times now :P

However the music on the race menu screen (if thats what its called?), where you can tune your car, select free run, race, driving aids, etc, im so sick of it!
Yeah, that one is really nice.. I also really like the music playing when loading and showing starting grid, it's kind of a rock style, drum/electric guitar - maybe anyone knows that?

However the music on the race menu screen (if thats what its called?), where you can tune your car, select free run, race, driving aids, etc, im so sick of it!
I just listened those tracks and the track you're looking for is "Mitsutoshi Sato - Flatout".

the prologue version of moon over the castle is really really amazing, i would buy that OST for that track alone!!!

Great post, listening to this songs makes me happy as i can only play on weekends

Yeah, that one is really nice.. I also really like the music playing when loading and showing starting grid, it's kind of a rock style, drum/electric guitar - maybe anyone knows that?

See below. 👍

Well, gentlemen I've found it! It took some bloody hunting to find mind you! The exact same tune has been running in the current UK Nokia adverts, and I instantly recognised it as the theme at the start of the GT5:P races!

Here is a link to the web page that it is displayed on Jadesphone.com

Go to the music section and click on the first track entitled Goose - Bring it on!

That's got to be worth some brownie points! ;) 👍

Oops... sorry about the double post! :nervous:

HI I'm french and I recognized a song of the french group "Justice". Can't remember if it is "let there be light" found on their first album "cross"
It is funny, because I think it wasn't included in the spec II and came only with the new french proto citroen update.
(this is a race song)
I find all race songs very pretty good and with the same idea as in GTone on PS
I hope i helped !! Bye see you soon online

Gee, how can I find out what the song is if the mods remove the link? :grumpy:

Here's the thing - that's copyrighted material and you're linking to a resource where people can download it in violation of that copyright. We get that you have a genuine reason for doing so, but we still cannot allow it.

Back