Menu music track list, anyone?

• Thread starter Domaso
  • 36 comments
Well, gentlemen I've found it! It took some bloody hunting to find mind you! The exact same tune has been running in the current UK Nokia adverts, and I instantly recognised it as the theme at the start of the GT5:P races!

Here is a link to the web page that it is displayed on Jadesphone.com

Go to the music section and click on the first track entitled Goose - Bring it on!

That's got to be worth some brownie points! ;) 👍

Oops... sorry about the double post! :nervous:

Good find magburner.👍

I've got the GT5P Japan OST but I think the guy on youtube has uploaded all the tracks on it anyway.

Goose - Check
Album: Bring it on

Belgium dance/rock band signed to Skint Records in the UK

Last edited:
Darn it. The videos have been removed from Ytube.

Any of you guys got any ideas on where to get the menu "muzak"? I'm thinking of sending an email to Polyphony to see if they have a solution. I already have the Prologue OST but it's missing lots.

I found the perfect music for GT5. It's from the Chocolate Starfish CD from Limp Bizkit (2003). This particular song - Take a look around - is a rap/metal song lightly based on the Mission Impossible II movie theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPD6YiBFG1Q

But I doubt if PD could ever copy it in an uncensored version since the text used is quite errr ... explicit.

Thinking about it, the best thing to do would be to use ALL the songs of said CD in GT5 :cool:

PS. adjust your PC volume before starting the video - either UP if you're alone and like the music a lot, or DOWN if you're not alone or are unsure about rap/metal :)

Wow, I'm in love with the jazz song that has the saxophone playing. No luck finding it yet, but..damn! It's very beautiful!

**** ****. Found it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2deCqPtA3w

It is a really great peaceful song, I really like the music of GT5P.:)
The music of Prologue makes it such a prestigous game!
I seriously hope they stick to Instrumental, Jazz and Easy Listening Music for Gran Turismo 5.

Everyone chasing the PS3 Game Menu Music for GTHD-
Nobody nows the name of Artist or the name of the Song (except for maybe PD and Sony).
However the Song is on Youtube, use the search terms: GT HD Menu Music.

All the music from GT5 Prologue CAN be found on the Net.
If you are looking for song Artist and Title name's for any of the GT series from 1-5 PAL Versions, just...PM me.;)👍
R*

Back