MetallicaMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter 69camaro
  • 17 comments
  • 1,498 views
There my favorite band. I got all there CD's and I'm going to see them July 4th
 
I'll have to wait for there new CD to see how much they;ve changed
 
are yoiu seeing them at the summer sanitarium tour ? if so where? i am prolly going to the concert in foxboro mass
 
I like a couple of their songs. "Sad but true", "Nothing else matters" and "Enter Sandman" mainly.
 
I like them, but by no means are they the # 1 band of all time.
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
There my favorite band. I got all there CD's and I'm going to see them July 4th


I just found out last night that I'll be going too :D :D :D :D :D :D

Metallica is the last band that I need to see before I die,.... after this,.... my concert career will be over :eek:
 
Sweet so I assume your going to the one at the Silverdome? Thats show is going to kick ass!
 
Yup,. Silverdome on the 4th 👍 Bout 25 rows up, not to far from the stage,... from what I hear they're gonna be decent. Hell,... I probably end up jumping to the floor anyway :D
 
Very important band, more than they realize, obviously. They're one of those band where it helps to separate the players from the music.

But anything after Kill'em All and before the Black album is good. the rest is crap.
 
Originally posted by milefile
Very important band, more than they realize, obviously. They're one of those band where it helps to separate the players from the music.

But anything after Kill'em All and before the Black album is good. the rest is crap.

Agree 👍

BUT,.... dont pass up "Garage Days Revisited" ;)
 
ya I didn't care for Load and RELoad. Garage Inc. is pretty good though. My favorite one is ...And Justice For All I think.

And I got 8th row seat :D. My friends dad knew someone and we got nice seats :D :D :D
 
Hmm...after the Black Album, they went all to Hell. Ride the Lightning is the best thing that ever happened to them and they know it. They pulled that Napster **** to get publicity.
 
I'd have to say that if I could only listen to one album ever again from metallica,. it would be MOP. That **** is friggin screamin :D
 
Yes the MOP is good, I think Orion is one of the sweest instrumentals I have ever heard.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
I'd have to say that if I could only listen to one album ever again from metallica,. it would be MOP. That **** is friggin screamin :D

Agreed.
 
Back