Metallica..Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 48 comments
  • 1,773 views
Messages
1,410
Messages
xalpha322
OKay i'm doing a poll at work hehe.. yeah well here is the deal
go download the song :

Master Of Puppets ~ Metallica

And tell me how you like it ... cuz i find it awesome its kinda good so let me know how YOU find it...
 
First of all you should not be telling people to go and download songs. Secondly I don't know a single person who has not heard Master of Puppets. Thirdly, yes, it's a good song.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I agree with milefile on every point.
Me too.. Welcome Home (Sanitarium) is better though.... Especially since I just bought a new turntable and is able to listen to my old vinyl again.. I'm happy as a pig in ****...

But then again... Maybe The Thing That Should Not Be could also be the cream of the album....
 
There really isn't anything bad about the whole album. It's from before Metallica sucked balls.
 
Originally posted by milefile
There really isn't anything bad about the whole album. It's from before Metallica sucked balls.
I just picked up the cover to just like, you know, look at it and read and stuff.. And suddenly I came to the same conclusion ;)

St. Anger sucks 4r53 :grumpy:
 
whats wrong with downloading the song .. yeah as if no one downloads songs from the net cmon ...
 
Originally posted by Sparxxx
whats wrong with downloading the song ..
Don't start this.. Because it is simple theft of other peoples work ?.. Would you work for free ?... Didn't think so.....
 
Metallica : grood and awesomes
It's from before Metallica sucked balls.

Master of Puppets : I like the solo, grood song.

My current favourite Metallica song is No Leaf Clover.

👍
 
Why don't you bring up one of the 200 Metallica threads made by everybody's favorite member, BlazinXtreme.
 
one
&
fade to black

What a great songs , i have all of their album
 
Originally posted by milefile
First of all you should not be telling people to go and download songs. Secondly I don't know a single person who has not heard Master of Puppets. Thirdly, yes, it's a good song.


I've never heard Master of Puppets. Then again, you don't know me.
 
Originally posted by milefile
There really isn't anything bad about the whole album.

👍
Agree - In my opinion, the best album they made. And Cliff Burton is the best bass player they've had..
May he rest in peace :(
 
Originally posted by Rockzilla
You're not much of a Metallica fan then...

man. METALLICA IS MY FAVORITE BAND, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY LOYALTY!!!!!
 
If you haven't heard Master of Puppets you aren't much of a fan. It's a simple concept to understand. Have you heard And Justice For All... or Ride the Lightning? Those are the only three albums that I would consider good. Everything else is pretty bad.

Nothing compares to the suckiness of St. Anger. It sounds like they forgot how to use their instruments.
 
first, St. Anger is pretty good,secondly Master of Puppets is a pretty old song (probably as old as me) I may have heard it but I can't even remember yesterday too well so how am I supposed to remember every song I have heard in my lifetime. and third I have only been listening to Metallica for about a year now.So that makes it possible that I can be a fan and not hear Master of puppets. to make a long story short, I AM BROKE AND CAN'T BUY ANY C'D'S RIGHT NOW. SO WHEN I GET THE MONEY I WILL BUY THEM ALL AND LISTEN TO THEM ALL SO I WON'T HAVE TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT NOT HEARING MASTER OF PUPPETS. :banghead: :banghead:
 
ALSO IT TAKES A TRUE FAN TO HAVE A METALLICA AVATAR, I THINK I AM THE ONLY ONE.
 
OKAY I GET THE PICTURE. YOU LIKE METALLICA. GOOD ON YOU. I'VE HEARD ALL THE SONGS FROM THEIR FIRST THREE ALBUMS AND I ONLY OWN MASTER OF PUPPETS. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Three smilies! You must be really angry!

I don't listen to Metallica. Their music annoys me.
 
What do you listen to?

Depending on what you reply with, I may or may not crush you.
 
I fail to see how you can say that, you're the one who thinks St. Anger is good.

Therefore, that makes all your posts about Metallica irrelevant.
 
I've heard Metallica's early stuff, I've heard their new stuff. It all sucks. In my opinion, every last bit of it is completely overrated.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What do you listen to?
Nothing, really. If I'm bored, and have nothing else to do, I'll waste time listening to TMBG or U2. Hell, maybe even The Eagles. Should that "the" be capitalized? I don't even know.
 
Boob!

Yeah, I didn't know what to post so I posted that. Yeah.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
I've heard Metallica's early stuff, I've heard their new stuff. It all sucks. In my opinion, every last bit of it is completely overrated.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE GREATEST METAL BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU AND YOUR UGLY FACE!!!!:irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE GREATEST METAL BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU AND YOUR UGLY FACE!!!!:irked: :irked: :irked: :irked: :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad:

I agree w/ Klostrophobic, Sublimedood
 
Back