Metallica..Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 48 comments
  • 1,773 views
Originally posted by KosmikFool
I fail to see how you can say that, you're the one who thinks St. Anger is good.

Therefore, that makes all your posts about Metallica irrelevant.

YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!
 
I don't mean to sound pretentious, but do you have some type of intellectual deficiency? Or is this all some big joke?

I don't mean to offend.
 
This forum needs [sarcasm] and [irony] tags.

Although then you would probably have to explain what they meant to allot of people.
 
You should develop some. You would instantly jump to the top of my 'coolest people ever list'.

I could have used that sarcasm tag in this post, for instance.
 
I remember somebody telling me about a forum that had sarcasm tags. I think it just made the text go all werd.

I don't think Jordan would find it appropriate for this forum though.
 
Yea, you have to pay $10 for an account, but sometimes they open some of the forums up so guests can look around. If I had $10 bucks in PayPal I'd buy one just cause of the funny **** that happens there.
 
Can't you pay to change other members custom titles as well?

I'd love to do that here.

Hmmm, I better stop this going off on a tangent so uh...........

Metallica = Ok, but not that good.

I only have Master of puppets and Justice for all.
 
I heard you could pay 500 dollars to delete the whole database and crown yourself king of the trapezoids.

:drool:!
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Can't you pay to change other members custom titles as well?

Yea, from what I saw it gets crazy. Next time the forums open up i'll let you know.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I heard you could pay 500 dollars to delete the whole database and crown yourself king of the trapezoids.

:drool:!



that is very strange, king of the trapezoids??????:confused:

:confused:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I don't mean to sound pretentious, but do you have some type of intellectual deficiency? Or is this all some big joke?

I don't mean to offend.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: WHAT ARE fYOU TALKING ABOUT??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Originally posted by Silverzone
that is very strange, king of the trapezoids??????:confused:

:confused:

Yeah, the quadrilateral shape. You know, the thing with four sides and two parallel sides.

You should check it out.

Code:
 -----
/     \
-------
 
I'm a huge Metallica fan, I got all there CD's and I'm trying to get vinlys and 8-tracks but there hard to come by.

Favorite song is a tough choice, I really don't know.
 
i havent heard of that song, or most of metallicas musci, if you want to call it that. anyways wherever i may raom is probably better
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Yeah, the quadrilateral shape. You know, the thing with four sides and two parallel sides.

You should check it out.

Code:
 -----
/     \
-------


I'm not stupid I know what a trapezoid is.
 
Originally posted by regulate
i havent heard of that song, or most of metallicas musci, if you want to call it that. anyways wherever i may raom is probably better


Wherever I may Roam is awesome, I am listening to it right now.
 
Does anyone know If Metallica is planning on releasing a new album? they should release a gratest hits album but not w/ the new bassist. he would screw up the songs real bad.
 
Back