Michael Schumacher badly hurt in ski accident

• Thread starter ZoidFile
  • 727 comments
Wow ,at last some positive news.... wishing all the best .... hope he will recover as near to 100% as possible!!!

Unfortunately i know a full recovery is almost impossible(most humans who went thru something simullar dont recover 100%)but sometimes miracles happen!!

Especially for his wife and kids,his loved ones etc etc,and also his fans,keep fighting Michael!

Imagine we could see him talking and smiling in whatever state soon...wow,that would make him an even greater hero then he already is...

Spy.

Good to hear that Schumacher is out of his coma although I'm hoping that the coma and all hasn't done too much damage to him. In any case, it's good to see him pull through 👍

Interesting article here, if a bit morose.

'We are told, with what appears to be a bit of a triumphal air, that Michael is no longer in a coma,' wrote Dr Hartstein in his blog.

'This is not news. I cannot help but think that this is a highly cynical use of language, using the truth convey an impression that is almost certainly false'

Hartstein has repeatedly criticised the virtual news blackout over Schumacher's condition over the past five and-a-half months, claiming that the world was witnessing 'the long goodbye' of the seven times World F1 champion.

DK
It's the Daily Mail, I'd treat its words with a truckload rather than a pinch of salt.

Definitely, the original article was a bastardisation of some obvious truths and the Mail's view of the world. Now they're just recycling it until Diana's resurrection gives them something new to talk about.

There's some ghastly business going on about MSC's medical files. I hope the burglar ends up with an induced ... hummm ... can't say it, AUP doesn't allow ...

It seems that a computer was hacked and they got their hands on the medical files/notes that way.

What kinda of sick person wants to steal of all things, Medical records?

I have this horrible feeling that it wasn't just some guy trying to make a quick buck. :nervous:

If it does go public then whoever puts It up is going to get financially crucified by the guaranteed legal action that'll follow it.

"Michael Schumacher had secretly enhanced his hand/eye coordination by alien doctors in 1994" :lol:
Other than that... medical records are pretty worthless.

Why would a government agency steal files that they can probably access by request about someone who is not a threat to their country? I apologise if you were being sarcastic but that makes no sense to me at all.

My best guess is that it's some desperate cockroach looking to make a buck. Some people just make me sick.

Swiss investigators have a lead in the leak - a helicopter contractor who was forwarded details of Schumacher's condition so that they could prepare to airlift him from the scene. Although the decision was taken to move him by road, the details had already been sent.

Autosport
Suspect in Michael Schumacher medical records theft found dead
Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 16:35 GMT

A man arrested on suspicion of leaking seven-time Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher's stolen medical files was found hanged in his cell this week, according to Swiss police.

The unnamed man was a manager at Swiss air rescue firm Rega, which transferred Schumacher to Switzerland from a French hospital in June following the German's lengthy treatment for a serious head injury suffered in a skiing accident last December.

Schumacher's medical records were allegedly stolen and offered for sale, prompting his management to release a statement warning they would aggressively pursue legal action against anyone who sold the data or published it.

Prosecutors were investigating a possible breach of privacy at Rega. The suspect was arrested on Tuesday but denied any wrongdoing.

He was found dead in his Zurich jail cell on Wednesday.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/115307

Back