MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK!!! + Painted Mazda LM55 and Chapparal 2X!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 633 comments
In my opinion the AI is very good actually, just (way) to slow.
84b1a39196319f49cae9e01e7347c807cd0afa8691b3391764dd3a63950fc5ef.jpg

All those tracks missing night time are puzzling. After all it's not like it's harder or more processor intensive, right?
Night time needs the track to "light up", and it takes more effort from PD to make that happen.

Nighttime or not, it doesn't bother me.... I want to see fog. From a small layer of fog above the track together with a sunrise, till a huge wall of fog where you can't see opponents 60m ahead..

That would be far more intensive than candle-light racing :dopey:

i1rvBTFB6wrlSdH.jpg

That first image is a small impression what fog can do , I like it ! 👍

The AI are the worst in all of sim racing, I would hardly draw the conclusion that an improvement to the AI is because of fan complaints:lol::lol::lol:. They have nowhere to go but up:idea:
I didn't say the AI was improved, and neither did PD. They simply mentioned that people complained about it, just as they mentioned that people requested Midfield.

Two things they've acknowledged, means it's a safe bet they do listen, by your own standards. :)

I just did an "8hr 3min" race at 100% weather dry start, from 930am. No water spray the whole race. Super foggy though.

We need 15 road blocks on these tracks to at least make it more fun for us Offline players.

It's always been more challenging. Just did a 7 lap race in the Mazda LM55. I couldn't catch up to the R8 in 4th place. The R92CP won by 11seconds. I'm happy.
I also drive my grey Mazda LM55 and finish 3th. First was BMW V12 LM, second Nissan R89C and third was Nissan R92CP... I was on racing hard tire :)

Never had the pleasure driving Mid-Field (started with GT5).
Tried an arcade race (Pro level - 10laps) with the 2J (was first in my garage because I had been fiddling with the supspension).

I do like this "new" track, but got my 🤬 kicked by a Pescarolo. I came in second, 46" behind ... :scared:

Never had the pleasure driving Mid-Field (started with GT5).
Tried an arcade race (Pro level - 10laps) with the 2J (was first in my garage because I had been fiddling with the supspension).

I do like this "new" track, but got my 🤬 kicked by a Pescarolo. I came in second, 46" behind ... :scared:
Are you copying me? Pro Level - 10 laps around the midfield raceway in arcade race except i'm using my GT-R R33 and won first.

Are you copying me? Pro Level - 10 laps around the midfield raceway in arcade race except i'm using my GT-R R33 and won first.
I also tried my thrusty Audi R8 LMS Phoenix and a "loaned" Subaru BRZ. Both gave me a rather easy win.
Don't know what they fed the Pecarolo... ?

Back