Midnight Club LA

• Thread starter P1
  • 918 comments
We have a DATE!!!!

MIDNIGHT CLUB: LOS ANGELES – SOUTH CENTRAL DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT COMING MARCH 12TH

The Midnight Club: Los Angeles – South Central downloadable content will be available on March 12th for both the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.

South Central offers more streets to race in with the free South Central Map Expansion which expands Midnight Club: Los Angeles by one third, adding four new neighborhoods to make up the iconic district of South Central. The South Central Premium Upgrade is the total South Central experience for Midnight Club: Los Angeles delivering 9 new vehicles, 26 new races, 12 new battle maps, 10 new delivery missions, over 100 new red light races, new vinyl packs, new parts, new music and more all for the cost of $9.99.

The free South Central Map Expansion will ensure that every racer with either Xbox 360® or PLAYSTATION®3 copies of the game can race online against players that have the South Central Premium Upgrade.

The South Central Map Expansion features:

* Map expansion by one third
* Four new neighborhoods
* Price: FREE for both Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3

The South Central Premium Upgrade features:

* Nine new vehicles:
Luxury: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG "Black" SUV: 2008 Range Rover Supercharged, 2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged Lowrider: 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1963 Buick Riviera, 1964 Chevy Impala, 1965 Chevy Malibu Muscle: 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 1966 Pontiac GTO
* 26 new races
* 12 new battle maps
* 10 new delivery missions
* 100+ new red light races
* New rims
* New body kits for each new car
* New vinyl pre-sets
* Hydraulics/Airbags unlocked on all new cars
* New music
* Price: $9.99 for PLAYSTATION 3 and 800 MS points for Xbox 360

More car packs are also set to come soon, stay tuned to the official site for more details, including the debut trailer.

It's the races that are the most interesting things in the expansion. Otherwise you'd never race in the new area, it'd just be for cruising. I wonder how they're going to resolve this online though: what if you're online with someone who doesn't have the expansion, and you go into that area?

It's the races that are the most interesting things in the expansion. Otherwise you'd never race in the new area, it'd just be for cruising. I wonder how they're going to resolve this online though: what if you're online with someone who doesn't have the expansion, and you go into that area?

I have an idea. :) Won't those who haven't got the expansion be separated from those who upgraded when going online matching? 💡

I have an idea. :) Won't those who haven't got the expansion be separated from those who upgraded when going online matching? 💡

From the posting above:

The free South Central Map Expansion will ensure that every racer with either Xbox 360® or PLAYSTATION®3 copies of the game can race online against players that have the South Central Premium Upgrade.

You just won't have the vehicles, upgrades, extra races, etc. Since I have invested much of my time in this game I will pay for the expansion DLC. I am at 92% completion and halfway to the R8. I checked on the social club and I have had two people buy my Ford GT in the '04 GTLM Gran Turismo livery. Hoorah that makes $20k now.

From the posting above:

You just won't have the vehicles, upgrades, extra races, etc. Since I have invested much of my time in this game I will pay for the expansion DLC. I am at 92% completion and halfway to the R8. I checked on the social club and I have had two people buy my Ford GT in the '04 GTLM Gran Turismo livery. Hoorah that makes $20k now.

And one of the two guys was me indeed. :P
I need to search through the list till the 1000th page. :lol:

I guess I need to refresh it and bring the GT back to the top?👍

I guess so. :lol:

But I don't understand what standard are based on when people rating cars.. those 'riced cars' could be rated as an 8 or even 9, and those which are beautifully replicated from real life race cars are having low ratings. :rolleyes:

I guess so. :lol:

But I don't understand what standard are based on when people rating cars.. those 'riced cars' could be rated as an 8 or even 9, and those which are beautifully replicated from real life race cars are having low ratings. :rolleyes:

I agree the ricers are wrong, but I'd never put a replica any higher then an 8, for the simple reason its a replica, no matter how good it is, it's likely the original thing it's based on is better. I only hand out 8+ to completely original well customised cars, even if they have simple design.

Jswilli1, can you show me where on the Social Club your GT is? I'm intrested in purchasing it.

The RSSCID is 2152271 I submitted the Ford GT on 1/4/2009. I will resubmit the Ford GT and so that it will be back towards the top of the lists. Hopefully the RSSCID will help when looking through the submissions.

I reloaded the Ford GT on the Social Club "Rate My Ride", it should be in the beginning of the lists now.

Last edited:
NFS is so much worse, when I rented it, it lagged every race it wasnt funny. The physics are weird etc etc. Nuff said.

I agree the ricers are wrong, but I'd never put a replica any higher then an 8, for the simple reason its a replica, no matter how good it is, it's likely the original thing it's based on is better. I only hand out 8+ to completely original well customised cars, even if they have simple design.

Okay, I get your point. :)
And we should respect the originality from players. 👍

Just got this on rental, seems pretty cool so far even though I don't have time to play it too much.

Just got this on rental, seems pretty cool so far even though I don't have time to play it too much.

The South Central DLC comes out March 12, the map expansion is free and adds another 1/3 (33%) to the existing map.

i sold mine for $ 35 canadian :D lucky i bought it used. just hated it so much. how did u like nfs undercover ? any bugs on that game?

NFS Undercover is a shockingly bad game. Terrible handling, boring races and a severe lack of modification options were enough to make me trade it in. It also has a massive framerate issue.

I hear there's a new update out for LA, including a flashing tacho for the shift points, but what else is in there? I can't find any info. I'm going to download it now but my friend can't spot anything else new, if anyone can find anything, please give us the details. Is this preparation for South Central, or is this the much needed connectivity problems fixxed?

South Central Trophies were added, the shift light on the aftermarket gauge (although it flashes on redline not neccessarily optimum shift point). Anything else?

Haha, this comes out two days before I go to Adelaide with probably no internet. I will do lots of this game down there I hope.

Back