Mileage Exchange Update: The Cycle Begins Anew With the Corvette Gr.3 Road Car

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180807110108.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180807110123.png

Usually the paint choices are the most varied but we’re getting close to the end of that list too. Almost 90% of paint options have passed through the Exchange now

Oh no.

I'm going to have nothing to spend my points on soon :nervous::(

Well another new colour for the Corvette so guess that's another version of the road car to add to my collection.

Interesting to see paints are starting to repeat now, I wonder how long they will make us wait for the ones we don't have yet but I guess
my main purchases this week will be driver poses.

Gotta do 400 miles to get the vette... :rolleyes:

I've only ever seen 2 manufacturer paints at a time in the ME, there must be many more than that in the game. How on earth do we get them all??? Pretty stupid giving us a livery editor, then hobbling it this way. Would be much better if all paints were freely available at the start.

VBR

I've only ever seen 2 manufacturer paints at a time in the ME, there must be many more than that in the game. How on earth do we get them all??? Pretty stupid giving us a livery editor, then hobbling it this way. Would be much better if all paints were freely available at the start.
Or if we at least had a "get the car, get the paint chip" system.

VBR

I said the same before...
One Color chip of each type, and then let us alter the Hue and Saturation.
For Pearl and Color Shift, we can Apply the Two or Three different Hue and Saturation's needed.
Flakes, could have a flake color, and a gloss color.
Save the ones you want to keep to a list of favorite Paint chips.

Too bad, you can Apply a Single Skin to the entire car and just give it a color and transparency setting...
Paint the car, Apply the Skin, and via Color and Transparency, you could create almost any color paint.

Yeah more driver poses. Now where are the rest of the helmets? I guess they figure we are only going to paint them anyway. And what about the decals? I need a new tow hook decal. PD are you listening? :lol:

Back