As anticipated, Polyphony Digital has updated the Mileage Exchange and it’s a return to the start of the cycle.
It’s a major update this week, refreshing all of the items including the cars. There’s seven of the homologation specials in the game, only available in the Mileage Exchange, and these change every two weeks. Way back in October, the first car on offer was the Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car and now, after 42 weeks in-between, we’re back to the Corvette for the fourth time.
The Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car joins the Corvette this week, and the Mileage Exchange prices both at 4,000Mi now. That’s what we get for pointing out how long the Gr.3 cars have been on sale at 2,500Mi.
Like the cars, most of the other items are on repeat too. The helmets and decals options were always a short list, so the Exchange keeps swapping between the same handful of items. The wheel list was longer, but exhausted quite some time back. That means there’s nothing new to seasoned players, but if you’re new or missed a week somewhere you can fill in anything you don’t already have.
Usually the paint choices are the most varied but we’re getting close to the end of that list too. Almost 90% of paint options have passed through the Exchange now, and it’s showing; just six of this week’s 14 paints are new. There’s repeat manufacturer paints from Ferrari (Rosso Corsa and Rosso Scuderia) and, unusually, three different high-priced Chrome options, with P7 Chrome as the newbie. You’ll also find a new Colorshift, for the first time in a while.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on August 14, at which point the Exchange will refresh everything but the cars.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – August 7-August 14
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 4000 Mi
- RAYS 57Xtreme (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57C6 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Transcend (Black) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister M1R (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister M1R (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister M1R (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Seeker GX (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Seeker GX (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGD2 (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGD2 (Black) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGD2 (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Wave (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Gold) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 04 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 9 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 11 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 13 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 16 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 18 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 20 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 23 – 500 Mi
- Rosso Corsa – 500 Mi
- Rosso Scuderia – 500 Mi
- W2 Chrome (Silver) – 1000 Mi
- B4 Chrome (Blue) – 1000 Mi
- P7 Chrome (Purple) – 1000 Mi
- GBP1 Colorshift – 500 Mi
- W1 Small Flakes (Silver) – 500 Mi
- B2 Dark Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B3 Dark Flakes L (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B7 Aluminum Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P6 Candy Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
- Y2 Dark Candy Met. (Brown) – 500 Mi
- G5 Large Flakes (Green) – 500 Mi
- G6 Half Matte (Green) – 500 Mi