Missile Matsuri | teamJDMT™ | CONGRATULATIONS JDM_Tuning-FD3S!

• Thread starter ReDMySTiC
  • 263 comments
When you say before weekend do you mean this weekend or like the weekend of the comp?
this weekend

After the end of the courtesy roll on Madrid, avoid doing big entries.
This is just try and avoid big collisions before the 1st corner.

When you confirm your car follow this please. (also used for car change)

(example only)
JDM_Tuning_FA20 (Car Details) : Toyota Supra Mk3

Last edited:
missiles.jpg

Wee ooo!

The 2nd inside clip on the large corner at the end, is that anywhere along that inside barrier within reason?? It didn't look like it flowed quite aswell In your video due to hitting the clip too early. Just my opinion, I'm not picking on you or anything.

The 2nd inside clip on the large corner at the end, is that anywhere along that inside barrier within reason?? It didn't look like it flowed quite aswell In your video due to hitting the clip too early. Just my opinion, I'm not picking on you or anything.

It's underneath the marker, it's a distance marker I think it says 100, or of it's in reverse it has the gran turismo logo

Sorry guys but drop me out of the tournament.. Taking a early retirement from GT6..

just use the search function, search up to 465pp in japan only, and itll narrow your searching heaps.

Last edited:
Any idea what the power to weight ratio is on 465pp cars, sounds like I won't be able to get a car beyond 350hp and it'll probably have to weigh a tonne or more :lol:

Any idea what the power to weight ratio is on 465pp cars, sounds like I won't be able to get a car beyond 350hp and it'll probably have to weigh a tonne or more :lol:
mine is quite similar, my s13 is about 285HP at 465pp, weighs over a tonne but it runs quite nicely for me :D

Latest Posts

Back