Missile Matsuri | teamJDMT™ | CONGRATULATIONS JDM_Tuning-FD3S!

• Thread starter ReDMySTiC
  • 263 comments
Any idea what the power to weight ratio is on 465pp cars, sounds like I won't be able to get a car beyond 350hp and it'll probably have to weigh a tonne or more :lol:

Most cars in this comp will be running roughly 300 HP at 1200-1300kg.

Any idea what the power to weight ratio is on 465pp cars, sounds like I won't be able to get a car beyond 350hp and it'll probably have to weigh a tonne or more :lol:
I'm running 324HP at 1,400KGs.

So you would probably need to be 1,700KG to run 350HP+

Edit: I just tried that out with the car I'm using I can run 1,690KG's and have 360HP

GT PlanetName : MaNoS
PSN : CREW-DTR-MaNoS
Event Car : Nissan Silvia S15
Team : CREW DTR

:gtpflag:

GT PlanetName : MaNoS
PSN : CREW-DTR-MaNoS
Event Car : Nissan Silvia S15
Team : CREW DTR

:gtpflag:

You will be first reserve, and will be the first to replace anyone who pulls out before the start of competition 👍

Also, I have released the track and map for the Group Finals...
Don't worry about it yet though, make you guys keep practicing for Madrid!

I'm running 324HP at 1,400KGs.

So you would probably need to be 1,700KG to run 350HP+

Edit: I just tried that out with the car I'm using I can run 1,690KG's and have 360HP

The R32 GTS-t i have set up with the regulations is 297BHP and 1,082kg
And the S14 i have set up is running 269BHP with 1,022kg

oh no please no fd , that isn't fun and don't match at all the philosophy of this event IMO !

He's only a reserve for now so if anyone drops out then he's in.I don't have a problem with this car, it's JDM and will be restricted to all F:censored:K.May be a rare breed of pig due to its price bracket but its still a pig to me :D

come on philosophy. its GT lol an what isnt fun about it? its drifting. its not fun when you put all these restrictions. it should just be a silvia drift event if u put caps on everything u already have enough restrictions. but yeah if you really want me to use another car ill go with ae86 AE86 Shuichi Shigeno if thats allright

Last edited:
come on philosophy. its GT lol an what isnt fun about it? its drifting. its not fun when you put all these restrictions. it should just be a silvia drift event if u put caps on everything u already have enough restrictions. but yeah if you really want me to use another car ill go with ae86 AE86 Shuichi Shigeno if thats allright

"Ratty, cheap cars (usually of Japanese origin) built primarily for drifting. They are often made using spare parts or whatever is lying about on the workshop floor at the time.
These cars are built to be thrashed and beaten about, hence the cheapness of parts and production."

^PHILOSOPHY OF DRIFT MISSILES^

If you don't like the restrictions, then why even bother to participate. The events themed to replicate what happens at most matsuri's, hence the restrictions. I'd like to see you have a FD3S as a Drift Missile IRL.

^PHILOSOPHY OF DRIFT MISSILES^

If you don't like the restrictions, then why even bother to participate. The events themed to replicate what happens at most matsuri's, hence the restrictions. I'd like to see you have a FD3S as a Drift Missile IRL.

It would matter alot on circumstance. If you work for a rotary workshop and someone sells you a defected rx7 with a blown motor and a few bashed up guards. Id still consider that a missile. Also, And there's a heap of other people in other cars that I wouldn't consider missiles 'Ratty, cheap cars.'

It would matter alot on circumstance. If you work for a rotary workshop and someone sells you a defected rx7 with a blown motor and a few bashed up guards. Id still consider that a missile. Also, And there's a heap of other people in other cars that I wouldn't consider missiles 'Ratty, cheap cars.'

A s13/s14 generally isn't counted as cheap, even with a few broken peaces, they still can be expensive.

Your forgetting that this is GT6. We don't have sustained damage on vehicles, and these cars aren't even affected in terms of handling after 'wear and tear'. Plus... A RX7 with a blown motor, which A.Needs to be replaced B.Needs to be rebuilt. A Rebuild of a 13B is roughly the cost of repairable written off S-Chassis or better yet a Rolling chassis that you can throw in a Spare or old motor from your proper D1 Car. Remember Missiles aren't missiles if you don't have a proper track car.

Back