MK program for GT4p???

• Thread starter Bill-182
  • 13 comments
Does anyone know a way to get in touch with MK to get a GT4p program so I could play some of the cars that aren't selectable or even those hidden tracks?

I would even love to use any car on the coffee breaks too (don't forget to allow which tires we want applied to the car, so I can put the slippery tires for the parking lot to spin circles all day)

That would be so awesome, who knows what car models are hidden away on that disk. There was a regular member here called Heydu, who would probably know how to contact him. But I haven't seen him in ages.

All the cars when you select the Datsun aren't selectable, and I have heard the Pulsar GTi-R, a CRX, and some JGTC cars as well are not selectable.

I just want to do the 20 random cone coffee cup with a car that can actually drift, and just keep running the autocross track with a bunch of different cars and see what times I can get.

Originally posted by Bill-182
All the cars when you select the Datsun aren't selectable, and I have heard the Pulsar GTi-R, a CRX, and some JGTC cars as well are not selectable.

I just want to do the 20 random cone coffee cup with a car that can actually drift, and just keep running the autocross track with a bunch of different cars and see what times I can get.

Yeah i've seen that old Lancer, Celica and the other bunch of cars. I really want to drive them. I'm assuming they have most of the GTC cars seeing as they had the GTC JGTC cars in the game (Are they 2001 or 2002?). If all the cars in the E3 demo are in the game, that would mean all the muscle cars might be on the disk.

Which one is the autocross track? Mind you I don't know what autocross actually involves, because we don't have it here.

Originally posted by Bill-182
Does anyone know a way to get in touch with MK to get a GT4p program so I could play some of the cars that aren't selectable or even those hidden tracks?
Bill,
mk resides at the HGT. Here's a link to their forums, where there's also a sticky thread about "the program".
You'll see several "known" names of the GTP and GTF forums reappear in the HGT forum too :)

http://hgt.themaille.com/phpBB/

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Which one is the autocross track? Mind you I don't know what autocross actually involves, because we don't have it here.

It's the last coffee break course. I'll see if the drifting ftp guys will let me host the coffee break videos I can make too. Let me get some screen shots of it for now...

Attachments

• autocross23.jpg
    autocross23.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 148
Actually it's not that small - it's a big parking lot with different kinds of pin challenges set up on it, like the one displayed here. But for instance coffee break number 2 takes up most of the space on the lot. Be thankful that this one isn't bigger because it isn't easy and I'm not looking forward to try to get this one gold. :s

Oh and forget MKs program for GT4 P it is absolutely not possible.

I thought I read that MK's GTC program allowed you to race the non selectable cars...?

I figure letting other cars on the license tests and somehow unlocking the tracks is more than can be accomplish with hex edit and some memory card files as well.

Originally posted by Buggy Boy
I believe you, but can you tell where is the difference with mk's program for GTC Tokyo Geneva?

Although in GTC there is not really a 'garage' in the game, the savegame of GTC still holds a garage, pretty much exactly like GT3 does. So therefore MK's garage editor could work on that savegame just like it could on GT3.

However, in GT4P there is no garage present in the savegame at all. So there's nothing to edit either. The only possible way I can see it happen would be by using an Action Replay.

Back