MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,762 views
Placed 4th in VDCS3 RD.2, standing alone on VDCS3 Podium in 2nd place, slipped up today on final rumblestrip. DS3's out beat us today.
 
amazing tandem session tonight with ant. he's definitely one of the greats in my eyes.
 
amazing tandem session tonight with ant. he's definitely one of the greats in my eyes.

Right on Sai 👍 & Thanks again. Great stuff last night as expected. :D
 

Made this a couple minutes ago

:lol:
​
 
Yes it was! Ok.
 
Just an update: All moved and settled into our new home pretty much but it won't be til Thursday or Friday when I can get a desk setup with my wheel on it... I've been messing around a little bit trying to use a DS3... and I guess I'm getting the hang of it, but it just isn't that fun lol.. I'm spoiled with that G27 for serious.
 
Wow I love this shot. Looks so real

Edit: just noticed the fatlace sticker lol. I got too many of those

Haha you should send me some




​
 
My bad today Ant I was really sucking (Just got my wheel back after 3 weeks cut me some slack), I just couldn't get it together before you had to go. Sorry :indiff:. Anyway I spent 20 minutes after you guys left and managed to get this. Wanna try again later?

 
Edited by DAnGeR_KiiD



​
 
Sick video guys!! 👍
 
Sick vid, hope to drift with the group of MLD soon.
 
Doin what I do on the daily
 
Pics from Marc & Sai










​
 

Hot Lap Stock R32 TC


​
 
anthaliscious
Hot Lap Stock R32 TC

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgJIDnY2IYU?hd=1">YouTube Link</a>

Triple Post Ant.
 
Not bad
 
I cant get on MLD account. Try to reset my password but it said error for some reason. My DeathLight443 account cant get online on GT5... weird. Ill try something out. Ill message back when its all back on
 
*****? Did you call PSN and tell them to reset your password?
 
Back