MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,773 views
WOW, SUPERB QUALITY, GREAT EDITING, NICE USE OF TRANSPARENT TEXT, AND AWESOME CHOICE OF MUSIC. I enjoyed watching the whole video. Good Job 👍. OH AND WARM VIGNETTE FOR THE WIN! This video made we want to subscribe. Too bad I already am :lol:
 
WOW, SUPERB QUALITY, GREAT EDITING, NICE USE OF TRANSPARENT TEXT, AND AWESOME CHOICE OF MUSIC. I enjoyed watching the whole video. Good Job 👍. OH AND WARM VIGNETTE FOR THE WIN! This video made we want to subscribe. Too bad I already am :lol:

Thanks really good to know I am doing a good job :)
 
Yeah man that purple car was goin ham eh?
 
really really sick video, once again great job from MLD
 
You been hangin around me to long lol... anyway... sick video as always! I played the push like 6 times in a row, i was laughin so hard!! Danger, was that you or me on cape ring, I dont remember what color my chaser was the day you recorded us.
 
yeah I figured... after I watched it again, it came back to me.
 
Its weird to see me drive a chaser that isnt purple.. and no wing.. xD
 
Who makes your videos?
They are the best in terms of quality and editing I have ever seen!
👍
 
Video is DOPE! Nice job on that!
 
Danger makes the videos and the people featured were:
Gunz - Both Chasers
Sai - Supra
Ant - 135i, Silver TVR
Drift Monkey - Purple TVR
 
Chaser is allll mine, aint nobody gunna take it from me! :D I've drifted it since... well... DSpec.. which was a LOOOOONG time ago :D
 
Great video kiid ;) Only thing I would say is try out mixing camera angles, the 3rd person camera is good but here it got boring after about 4 minutes. It would be cool to see hood view's etc, so people can say, wow they're really door to door :crazy: You know what i mean, but nevertheless 👍 👍 👍
 

Quick video learning Sony Vegas Pro 11


​
 

Team car I made on LFS :)



​
 
I love your drifting Ant, Its so smooth and sexy. I hope I can drift like you. All I need is pratice :P
 
You know whats epic??? URBAN ELITE FOOL!! 👍 No seriously... nice wall tap guy
 
You know whats epic, LIVE FOR SPEED FOOL!
 
You know whats epic, NOT HAVING A WHEEL BROSKI!

Whats going on in BF3

Camp city trick camp camp city trick
One corner, one pistol, mp7 trick

Killed you with my scar
I was prolly campin by a car
From somewhere very very far
My PSN is c-a_m_p-R

:lol: Ya'll know them lyrics were soflam
 
You know whats epic, NOT HAVING A WHEEL BROSKI!

Whats going on in BF3

Camp city trick camp camp city trick
One corner, one pistol, mp7 trick

Killed you with my scar
I was prolly campin by a car
From somewhere very very far
My PSN is c-a_m_p-R

:lol: Ya'll know them lyrics were soflam

LOL... hell yeahh.. thats hella soflam!
 
I thought it was Prodigy Shiro lol.


Nice video guys !

I could swear the same thing but then I saw Guns´ chaser and realized it wass him.
By the way. Nice drifting that day on deep forest, sadly it was my last day online for the next 2 months. I think I wasn´t even able to accept the FR :,/

Nice video Danger :,D
 
I could swear the same thing but then I saw Guns´ chaser and realized it wass him.
By the way. Nice drifting that day on deep forest, sadly it was my last day online for the next 2 months. I think I wasn´t even able to accept the FR :,/

Nice video Danger :,D

Thanks good to know lots like it
 
so guys... after today will be my last day online until August
 
I got a question. Should I get a FC RX7 or 1st or 2nd Gen 240sx?
 
Back