16ksxlh.jpg

5980845559_8537ebcefa_z.jpg

:sly:

BkS
Hellaflush you say?

16ksxlh.jpg

5980845559_8537ebcefa_z.jpg

:sly:
Yup, We will be doing a photoshoot/videoshoot and prizes are out for best hellaflush car. This will be like a track day join and drift tandems, solos, those who are interested in learning to drift etc

I believe that's Lennard Wander's car. Pretty awesome I say, only to be topped by the Niezen's E30

Indeed it is Lennard Wander's S14 =] And OH YES!! Big Remmo's E30 destroys anything in it's path. His S62B50 is just pure sex when you hear it. The only thing that can par upto Niezen's E30, is Verbraeken's 2JZ rear-radiator set-up E30. :P Dutch drifters are just nuts.

This is the both of them right?

Explain the "rear-radiator set-up" thing. I dont know this..

Just letting everybody know about my new thread "general drifting chat". Swing around and pop a comment. :)

May i ask you a question spank_your_mom how is it a double post if he posted to different posts at different times. Catalyst is new here so give him a break it was just a simple mistake bro. We can all see he "double posted" so your reason for pointing it out pretty much makes it a triple post? Mistakes are made so that people can learn from them bro not everyone uses gtp for a living just saying.

What up MLD/MLR RedLine here finally on the forum for those of you that hit this up , send me a req @ MLD_RedLineDrift so i can add some more team members, till then ill be meltin asphalt, peace

How about the faux modding is left in the locker and the double posting is put next to it, marked "don't touch". ;)

only 1 question
do i have to speak english perfect to participate of the team
because i'm realy good at drift but i'm realy bad at english...
the requeriments are ok 👍
i use a srt10 acr viper but i can drift anything even the vw van :D
hope to have an answer :nervous::nervous: see you

gvazquez83
only 1 question
do i have to speak english perfect to participate of the team
because i'm realy good at drift but i'm realy bad at english...
the requeriments are ok 👍
i use a srt10 acr viper but i can drift anything even the vw van :D
hope to have an answer :nervous::nervous: see you

First you got to tryout and the team leader will have the final say on your question.

Back