MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

only 1 question
do i have to speak english perfect to participate of the team
because i'm realy good at drift but i'm realy bad at english...
the requeriments are ok 👍
i use a srt10 acr viper but i can drift anything even the vw van :D
hope to have an answer :nervous::nervous: see you
You do not have to speak perfect English to be apart of our team although you will need to be able to read/comprehend in text chats etc.
I will add your psn and we will go from there thanks for your interest :)

Sup people just wanted to point out that i had a great time with MLD_Driftfreak, and would like to give a shoutout to him :)

Glad to get some seat time with you all today. Its gonna be great!

Last edited:
Good drifts with the Silvia's last night Kiid... Always good drifts when we can bring out the Silvia's!

DGambino1
Good drifts with the Silvia's last night Kiid... Always good drifts when we can bring out the Silvia's!

Yeah Gam always fun when I'm in a room with nothing but drift chill and have fun.

Sorry I left last night was just heated at my NSX. But I got a better LSD tune & tranny now. But damn we should have got video of the autumn ring mini battle that was hella close and fun.

Drifter7474
Sorry I left last night was just heated at my NSX. But I got a better LSD tune & tranny now. But damn we should have got video of the autumn ring mini battle that was hella close and fun.

Yeah real good stuff bro

Whats up guys? This is PeacefulSamurai, just posting my presence here on our thread. Lets keep up the good work.

hey Danger we need to shoot another solo run video

I want to upload many videos but due to the password changes from Clown I have been unable to do so.

Whats up guys? This is PeacefulSamurai, just posting my presence here on our thread. Lets keep up the good work.

Thanks Peaceful good to see you up and running here.

I'm always on this, just never post alot.. kind of lol. :dunce:

lol you sound like me bro.

I'm with you two. I'm always scanning threads but never posting anything in any of them.

Back