MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,760 views
anthaliscious
#27 Purple/Black BMW 135i 75/75 today for VDC's Round 1 Qualifying at Road Course Indy. Doesn't mean a damn thing. Lets see how the battles play out tomorrow and also possibly a live stream as well 👍

Your a pretty sick drifter , cant wait to see you tomorrow!
 
You should do a live stream because I want to see every minute of it.
 
Good luck guys!
 
Drift_Monkey
yeah cuz we actually have enough members to have team colors :sly: lol ... jus playing bro

:lol: 👍
I got 5 and a half members now.
 
In a bit of a slump right now. Not the time for these mishaps.
 
@ant. I would've won. But I had to go because my mom needed me.
 
Says round 1 winner ._. Lol.

Lol I didn't mean it in a mean way, I'm just saying don't get yourself all worked up for losing one thing...
 
What are you trying to state. You just made no sense. I said that because I've been knocked out early in a couple competitions and have never done good in VDC, so I'm not doing good right now.
 
anthaliscious
What are you trying to state. You just made no sense. I said that because I've been knocked out early in a couple competitions and have never done good in VDC, so I'm not doing good right now.

He's just saying what he typed. "You don't win em' all" He didnt say it in disrespect . Just, better luck next time.
 
anthaliscious
What are you trying to state. You just made no sense. I said that because I've been knocked out early in a couple competitions and have never done good in VDC, so I'm not doing good right now.

My judging criteria is a bit different then others. Im a bit harsh. Next round I will figure out 3 judges making it more fair from here on out.
 
Nah the judging wasn't a problem. It's just when I matched Gauz's angle I didn't have the torque pull he did that's why I lost.
 
anthaliscious
Nah the judging wasn't a problem. It's just when I matched Gauz's angle I didn't have the torque pull he did that's why I lost.

Oh okay.
 
Garage 707 video soon.
 
Its all faded away now.
 
anthaliscious
Its all faded away now.

You're in a slump. You'll get out
 
The8thWonder
He's just saying what he typed. "You don't win em' all" He didnt say it in disrespect . Just, better luck next time.

8 what i said to you was a tad foolish, and i do apologize. My mistakes gets to me at times, and what i said was out of place, and unnecessary. I would really like for u to put that behind us n forgive me
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
8 what i said to you was a tad foolish, and i do apologize. My mistakes gets to me at times, and what i said was out of place, and unnecessary. I would really like for u to put that behind us n forgive me

2 Times in a row though? Seriously?.
You also could send me a private message on GTP. Sorry MLR/MLD.
 
No problem guys... Love the positivity
 
264251_436967629683555_383578556_n_zps05c4aa34.jpg
 
Updated roster, DWorks has been removed. Any question PM Ant or DriftMonkey. My computer is down and I'm doing this off my iPod.
 
Back