MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

anthaliscious
#27 Purple/Black BMW 135i 75/75 today for VDC's Round 1 Qualifying at Road Course Indy. Doesn't mean a damn thing. Lets see how the battles play out tomorrow and also possibly a live stream as well đź‘Ť

Your a pretty sick drifter , cant wait to see you tomorrow!

What are you trying to state. You just made no sense. I said that because I've been knocked out early in a couple competitions and have never done good in VDC, so I'm not doing good right now.

anthaliscious
What are you trying to state. You just made no sense. I said that because I've been knocked out early in a couple competitions and have never done good in VDC, so I'm not doing good right now.

He's just saying what he typed. "You don't win em' all" He didnt say it in disrespect . Just, better luck next time.

anthaliscious

My judging criteria is a bit different then others. Im a bit harsh. Next round I will figure out 3 judges making it more fair from here on out.

Nah the judging wasn't a problem. It's just when I matched Gauz's angle I didn't have the torque pull he did that's why I lost.

anthaliscious
Nah the judging wasn't a problem. It's just when I matched Gauz's angle I didn't have the torque pull he did that's why I lost.

Oh okay.

The8thWonder
He's just saying what he typed. "You don't win em' all" He didnt say it in disrespect . Just, better luck next time.

8 what i said to you was a tad foolish, and i do apologize. My mistakes gets to me at times, and what i said was out of place, and unnecessary. I would really like for u to put that behind us n forgive me

AlpineAnonEmuS
8 what i said to you was a tad foolish, and i do apologize. My mistakes gets to me at times, and what i said was out of place, and unnecessary. I would really like for u to put that behind us n forgive me

2 Times in a row though? Seriously?.
You also could send me a private message on GTP. Sorry MLR/MLD.

264251_436967629683555_383578556_n_zps05c4aa34.jpg

Updated roster, DWorks has been removed. Any question PM Ant or DriftMonkey. My computer is down and I'm doing this off my iPod.

Back