MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,760 views
PUSH
We are always happy to have people vist our lobbies and you are welcome to join in any time.

This guy^^^ :lol:
 
Who!?!?!...DARK?? MLD Dark???? NOPE Never hear of that crazy fast teamate that just up and disappeared.LOL. Brazil swallow you up girl.LOL.

Lol. *silence for a while* It did, indeed.
 
DriftToretto
This guy^^^ :lol:

Except this guy.LOL. No Toretto in our rooms.LOL.JK. what's good bro
 
PUSH
Except this guy.LOL. No Toretto in our rooms.LOL.JK. what's good bro

Lol nothing much just living & drifting.
 
Good job Printer I'll update our achievements good work.
 
DriftToretto
Lol he called him printer.

Only Major League Motorsports can call me Printer. The rest better get used to Xerox or Copy Machine.
 
The8thWonder
Only Major League Motorsports can call me Printer. The rest better get used to Xerox or Copy Machine.

I am going to call you 8th :)
 
Only Major League Motorsports can call me Printer. The rest better get used to Xerox or Copy Machine.

Ima call you the calculator.
 
ORPHANTHIRTY7
I am going to call you 8th :)

I will no longer respond.

allyn27
Ima call you the calculator.

Doesn't really make sense soooo i will also not respond to this.
 
The8thWonder
Only Major League Motorsports can call me Printer. The rest better get used to Xerox or Copy Machine.

I'm going to call you Xerox machine.
 
All I am going to say is that you are always going to be called 8 by me. Just because you are VDC champion does not change you name. Plus it is easier to type 8. :sly: Congrats again bro.
 
Grats brah.
 
Eric1512
All I am going to say is that you are always going to be called 8 by me. Just because you are VDC champion does not change you name. Plus it is easier to type 8. :sly: Congrats again bro.

Easier to type X :sly: and thanks lol

allyn27
Grats brah.

Thanks.
 
Yea he drifted a pitstop turn thing its was sweet!
 
Yo guys Ill be out of town all week starting Friday but when I get back we will have a meeting.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Yo guys Ill be out of town all week starting Friday but when I get back we will have a meeting.

Peace homie
 
Photoon11-14-12at321PM.jpg

Photoon11-14-12at323PM.jpg


My setup is anyone is interested

522773_10151126787033282_1661883574_n.jpg


This is how it usually is when i'm not on gt5
 
Thats epic brah.
 
Photoon11-14-12at321PM.jpg

Photoon11-14-12at323PM.jpg


My setup is anyone is interested

522773_10151126787033282_1661883574_n.jpg


This is how it usually is when i'm not on gt5
:lol: :lol: I also have the Piano on my set up when I´m chilling with my friend who is just starting to promote his Dj-ing. I use it to see if we can get any good tone for a song. We have a couple of example´s but for now we are just doing mixing
 
:lol: :lol: I also have the Piano on my set up when I´m chilling with my friend who is just starting to promote his Dj-ing. I use it to see if we can get any good tone for a song. We have a couple of example´s but for now we are just doing mixing

Yeah I sold my DJ setup to pursue music production. And you're probably not that far from me if you're in Orlando.
 
Drift_Monkey
My setup is anyone is interested

This is how it usually is when i'm not on gt5

I wish my setup was that stable.
 
Back