MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,759 views
Photoon11-14-12at321PM.jpg

Photoon11-14-12at323PM.jpg


My setup is anyone is interested

522773_10151126787033282_1661883574_n.jpg


This is how it usually is when i'm not on gt5

I produce music too!! Logic Studios FTW! 👍
 
Monkey how long does it take to move all that stuff out the way?
 
It looks to be just a keybored allyn if thats the case like 10 min's
 
It looks to be just a keybored allyn if thats the case like 10 min's

Haha, looks like he has his Laptop hooked up with an HDMI kinda deal to his TV and a piano.
 
it's a midi keyboard so just unplug n move
 
Meet MLD Action yesterday very chill guy ! Hope to slide with him more....
 
funkthehype
Meet MLD Action yesterday very chill guy ! Hope to slide with him more....

Action is a cool guy. I'm am glad he on the team.He's a very good driver and stays away from drama.
 
Danger, We gotta talk soon.

Edit: I'll be in Houston for christmas visiting family. But my uncle has a play-seat so I'll still be on when I can.
 
Drift_Monkey
Danger, We gotta talk soon.

Edit: I'll be in Houston for christmas visiting family. But my uncle has a play-seat so I'll still be on when I can.

I live Houston. What part does your family live at.
 
I live Houston. What part does your family live at.


I wanna say Woodlands but i'm not too sure... i'll double check soon
 
Drift_Monkey
I wanna say Woodlands but i'm not too sure... i'll double check soon

Nice. I live NW side of Houston.
 
Well if im close enough just hmu
 
I wanna do a video :(... i haven't done one since ds3
 
Yo Danger, I never said I left MLD. Why did you remove me from the team Roster?
 
takfujiwara
Yo Danger, I never said I left MLD. Why did you remove me from the team Roster?

Well...... You followed Ant so much my assumption was wherever he goes you go since he went off I would assume you were off to because of how much of a believer in him you were Sorry but what's done is done I have no regrets on any past decisions........
 
Well...... You followed Ant so much my assumption was wherever he goes you go since he went off I would assume you were off to because of how much of a believer in him you were Sorry but what's done is done I have no regrets on any past decisions........

wow danger... really? not cool AT ALL

How can you let someone else pay the price because of the person he hangs out with? He's known Ant since D-Spec you can't expect anything different. You haven't even spoken to him after Ant left to let him know or ask him if he wanted to go. Danger I'd call this a very unprofessional move on your part.
 
Back