MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

MLRSparco
Lobby will be up in about 30mins for recording called "MLM Rec" everyone is welcome

Dang I missed this! Send me a PM the next time you record. It will email my phone and I'll be there.

LVracerGT
Dang I missed this! Send me a PM the next time you record. It will email my phone and I'll be there.

Will do, I believe the next recording session will be on Sunday, most likely racing street cars,red and blue paint. I'll update you guys with more details later.

Update:So I'm gonna try and get the race room open around 2-3pm pacific tomorrow afternoon,i'll make sure to come back on here and let you know if I'm still doing it,if I don't do it around that time then i'll probably move it to that evening around 7-8pm,I gotta work on my car tomorrow so I'm trying to squeeze this in before or after.
Rules:
1.Street cars
2.Must be painted Red or Blue
3.Hacked cars are fine as long as you don't go above the set PP
4.PP will be around 550-650
I might add more later but thats about it

I'm gonna go ahead and postpone it till another day,there's a few people who aren't gonna make it so I'll give u guys a few extra days to find cars and tunes.

Also got some good footage at the burst event Sunday morning :)

I would suggest setting up a time and date a few days ahead of when it will happen. I'll be more likely to make it if I know a few days before that way I can plan for it 👍

LVracerGT
I would suggest setting up a time and date a few days ahead of when it will happen. I'll be more likely to make it if I know a few days before that way I can plan for it 👍

I would but my schedule can be crazy sometimes so I can't say %100 I'll be there.
We can try Sunday @2pm pacific,I'm usually free then.

race room open around 2-3pm pacific .
Rules:
1.Street cars
2.Must be painted Red or Blue
3.Hacked cars are fine as long as you don't go above the set PP
4.PP will be around 550-650
Everyone is welcome

Last edited:
just message me on psn and il join, will i be alright in a audi r8 with big wing? im getting used to it for an endurance next weekend and running it in

my ps3 done a crap on its disc drive and control board last night so wont be on for a while... time to get one thats more reliable for gt6 :D

Back