MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

United States
Iowa, USA
LVracerGT
MLRSparco
Lobby will be up in about 30mins for recording called "MLM Rec" everyone is welcome

Dang I missed this! Send me a PM the next time you record. It will email my phone and I'll be there.

MLR_SPARCO
LVracerGT
Dang I missed this! Send me a PM the next time you record. It will email my phone and I'll be there.

Will do, I believe the next recording session will be on Sunday, most likely racing street cars,red and blue paint. I'll update you guys with more details later.

Tanner350z

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Uk
xXDori-HunterXx
DCM DriftKing
Will do, I believe the next recording session will be on Sunday, most likely racing street cars,red and blue paint. I'll update you guys with more details later.

Il build a couple of street cars later :)

MLR_SPARCO
Update:So I'm gonna try and get the race room open around 2-3pm pacific tomorrow afternoon,i'll make sure to come back on here and let you know if I'm still doing it,if I don't do it around that time then i'll probably move it to that evening around 7-8pm,I gotta work on my car tomorrow so I'm trying to squeeze this in before or after.
Rules:
1.Street cars
2.Must be painted Red or Blue
3.Hacked cars are fine as long as you don't go above the set PP
4.PP will be around 550-650
I might add more later but thats about it

MLR_SPARCO
I'm gonna go ahead and postpone it till another day,there's a few people who aren't gonna make it so I'll give u guys a few extra days to find cars and tunes.

Also got some good footage at the burst event Sunday morning :)

United States
Iowa, USA
LVracerGT
I would suggest setting up a time and date a few days ahead of when it will happen. I'll be more likely to make it if I know a few days before that way I can plan for it 👍

MLR_SPARCO
LVracerGT
I would suggest setting up a time and date a few days ahead of when it will happen. I'll be more likely to make it if I know a few days before that way I can plan for it 👍

I would but my schedule can be crazy sometimes so I can't say %100 I'll be there.
We can try Sunday @2pm pacific,I'm usually free then.

MLR_SPARCO
race room open around 2-3pm pacific .
Rules:
1.Street cars
2.Must be painted Red or Blue
3.Hacked cars are fine as long as you don't go above the set PP
4.PP will be around 550-650
Everyone is welcome

Last edited:

Tanner350z

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Uk
xXDori-HunterXx
DCM DriftKing
just message me on psn and il join, will i be alright in a audi r8 with big wing? im getting used to it for an endurance next weekend and running it in

MLR_SPARCO
just message me on psn and il join, will i be alright in a audi r8 with big wing? I'm getting used to it for an endurance next weekend and running it in

Sure but idk if we'll even be able to do it,a lot of people are m.i.a

MLR_SPARCO
Got some good footage yesterday of racing and drifting, I'll probably still open some drift rooms this week

Tanner350z

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Uk
xXDori-HunterXx
DCM DriftKing
my ps3 done a crap on its disc drive and control board last night so wont be on for a while... time to get one thats more reliable for gt6 :D