MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

LVracerGT
Don't know if you guys saw yet, but there is officially an MLD/MLR member going to Silverstone!

Gonna do everything possible to take home the contract.

Yo Man Good Luck i was praying you got the chance you got your chance to fulfill your dream do well.

Don't know if you guys saw yet, but there is officially an MLD/MLR member going to Silverstone!

Gonna do everything possible to take home the contract.

Real Knows Reals , You're in them , Good Job man , Be proud of just going there!

I just want to get something off my chest. I know the whole situation has made a bad taste into my former team mates and brothers mouth and i would like to say as a person i am sorry for doing what i did when i was apart of MLD. I know i messed up and thought i was doing the right thing but i honestly wasn't. It's alright if we can't be cool anymore but just know Earl i am sorry for ****ing up. Later guys.

Just a quick heads up guys, I've had a chance to do some drifting on GT6 with comfort hards in the pods they have set up for us here in Silverstone. Get ready for a big change in drifting. The new physics are a game changer.

LVracerGT
Just a quick heads up guys, I've had a chance to do some drifting on GT6 with comfort hards in the pods they have set up for us here in Silverstone. Get ready for a big change in drifting. The new physics are a game changer.

Interesting news. Thanks.

Would you say it's better though ?. Thanks for the inside info.

change for the good

Quick announcement for you guys,I'm in the process of starting to record for the "Goodbye GT5 and hello GT6" video,so for those who want to be in it yourself or your team let me know by leaving a comment or hitting me up on my PSN:MLR_SPARCO.This is gonna be a pretty big video(somewhere around 5-10mins) consisting of Racing(Nascar,F1,LMP,Street cars),Drifting,and Rally,I'm also thinking about interviewing maybe Teams leaders about GT5 and what they have experienced from playing this game and stuff like that(not 100% about that yet,if people wanna do it I will but I'm not gonna force it).

So I don't plan on releasing it anytime soon,most likely end of November beginning December around there,I want to get all of the recording out of the way in October so I can focus solely on editing in November.The vibe that I want to get off of this is something on the lines of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtTXvTaqL8) more cinematic than fast paced action.I'm gonna be online as much as possible so hit me up and add me if you want,if I'm full send me a message and i'll try and make room for you.Another way to get in contact with me is on FB (https://www.facebook.com/pages/MajorLeagueRacing/298898610142887?ref=hl).

Quick announcement for you guys,I'm in the process of starting to record for the "Goodbye GT5 and hello GT6" video,so for those who want to be in it yourself or your team let me know by leaving a comment or hitting me up on my PSN:MLR_SPARCO.This is gonna be a pretty big video(somewhere around 5-10mins) consisting of Racing(Nascar,F1,LMP,Street cars),Drifting,and Rally,I'm also thinking about interviewing maybe Teams leaders about GT5 and what they have experienced from playing this game and stuff like that(not 100% about that yet,if people wanna do it I will but I'm not gonna force it).

So I don't plan on releasing it anytime soon,most likely end of November beginning December around there,I want to get all of the recording out of the way in October so I can focus solely on editing in November.The vibe that I want to get off of this is something on the lines of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtTXvTaqL8) more cinematic than fast paced action.I'm gonna be online as much as possible so hit me up and add me if you want,if I'm full send me a message and i'll try and make room for you.Another way to get in contact with me is on FB (https://www.facebook.com/pages/MajorLeagueRacing/298898610142887?ref=hl).
gonna be emotional :( lol yeah il help i do lmp nascar and street anyway any perticular colour scheme you going for? like te blue red of GT logo?

I'm definitely in. I even have a GT6 drift video being edited and put on YouTube as I type this that I recorded on the pods they had set up at Silverstone. You're more than welcome to use that clip.

Tanner350z
gonna be emotional :( lol yeah il help i do lmp nascar and street anyway any perticular colour scheme you going for? like te blue red of GT logo?

Thanks, and that's actually not a bad idea,I'll message you on psn so we can get it organized.

LVracerGT
I'm definitely in. I even have a GT6 drift video being edited and put on YouTube as I type this that I recorded on the pods they had set up at Silverstone. You're more than welcome to use that clip.

Thanks man just post the link on here

Back