MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

BABYdBABYd
Look chump i have been trying to keep my cool YOU and other guys came to my thread home slice and my threads locked no ones crying just stating facts but its cool for you guys to post on mine but you dont want me on yours get a clue.

I think it's called you starting mess? (Something immature females do.)

Hmmm, looks like my time here on MLD is becoming short lived :rolleyes:

Good luck ant how ever you take it but im sick of this spank you and drift monkey what is your beef really i know monkey still salty because he got spanked by mr big and spank i will gladly give you a spanking in front of your whole team so let it go and as for kicking rocks i will do that sounds like allot more fun then kicking it on here. I am not a bad guy you guys just pick at everyone of my post till i get mad then i say something back then everyone jumps me.All i want is peace and quiet but you guys won't let the hate for ohq die its not me you hate i drift with you guys on my other account and we have no problems in a lobby bet you guys didn't even know that but thats just how sad this whole thing is seriously.Osaka deserves to be here we are one of gt5's first drift teams before any of the so called big teams feel me.Like i said let it go guys i dont want to shut my team down because of this hate you all carry around for my team.

lol its been a long time since ive been in high school. lets try to move past all this petty drama please, much love to all :)

BABYdBABYd
Good luck ant how ever you take it but im sick of this spank you and drift monkey what is your beef really i know monkey still salty because he got spanked by mr big and spank i will gladly give you a spanking in front of your whole team so let it go and as for kicking rocks i will do that sounds like allot more fun then kicking it on here. I am not a bad guy you guys just pick at everyone of my post till i get mad then i say something back then everyone jumps me.All i want is peace and quiet but you guys won't let the hate for ohq die its not me you hate i drift with you guys on my other account and we have no problems in a lobby bet you guys didn't even know that but thats just how sad this whole thing is seriously.Osaka deserves to be here we are one of gt5's first drift teams before any of the so called big teams feel me.Like i said let it go guys i dont want to shut my team down because of this hate you all carry around for my team.

Weeeellll speaking on past experiences, you looked like you picked up your members purely based on skill... Not personality.

OMFG.... Stop asying such a lie... I cocreated OsakaHQ, I HAVE PROVES AND EVERYTHING OHQ wasn´t on GT5 until July october atleast.....

BabyD, I think I know where you got such a lie from... Naoski actually posted on the OP of the old thread that OHQ comes from Midnight Club FM3 and FM4 WTF. Well, that shows how much of liar he was... But please stop refering to OHQ as a veteran team on here. If you want me to show you more deatails and proves about it PM me

OMFG.... Stop asying such a lie... I cocreated OsakaHQ, I HAVE PROVES AND EVERYTHING OHQ wasn´t on GT5 until July october atleast.....

BabyD, I think I know where you got such a lie from... Naoski actually posted on the OP of the old thread that OHQ comes from Midnight Club FM3 and FM4 WTF. Well, that shows how much of liar he was... But please stop refering to OHQ as a veteran team on here. If you want me to show you more deatails and proves about it PM me

LOL.... That's a stab in the gut... but seriously.. lets leave the Osaka HQ guys to believe what they want. I think everyone has had enough of the BS, including the mods. So lets just forgot about them, people are starting to get in trouble because of this.

xgunzablazinx
lol.... That's a stab in the gut... But seriously.. Lets leave the osaka hq guys to believe what they want. I think everyone has had enough of the bs, including the mods. So lets just forgot about them, people are starting to get in trouble because of this.

+1

I'm pretty sure that never happened and I didn't think me being real and giving you all advice on your team management would make you butt-hurt. The reason why I said what I said because there were more than a few instances when Osaka would be blatantly disrespectful and foul mouthed when we joined rooms which they were in. You guys need to grow up and stop acting tough. You're trying to bully your way into stardom when it only makes you guys look like amateurs.

Just report guys, I don't wanna see MLD/R suffer the same fate.

Allow me to expand this to something that's a lot closer to the truth:

You don't "wanna" see the entire drift team forum suffer the same fate.

Seriously.

Sphinx

Seriously.

Which is going to happen soon if this doesn't end :/

Seriously.

Why would you kill the entire drift team forum for a few bad people?

There are far more good people on the drift team forum than bad. Why not make someone who is a frequent user of the drift team forums a moderator or have a moderator dedicated to the drift forums?

Just my suggestion!

SPANK
Which is going to happen soon if this doesn't end :/

+1 it really is the same person who is sticking his/her head in where he/she is not wanted. His/her good rep was tarnished due to misbehavior socially while online or misbehavior by his/her team while online. I'm pretty sure that if there is a decent amount of people that don't want him/her there, then he/her shouldn't be there.
There. There's my 1 cent.

Okay guys... I just want to say that everything that needs to be said has already been said an no further discussion on matters that are unrelated to MLD and/or threatens the forum should continue . There is a certain way to go about discussing these things but on our thread it is not welcome. Some of us feel the same way and then they're those of us who don't. That's a fact of life and as long as we are on this forum we will try our best to abide by the policy of the forum which we ALL agreed to.

This thread shall continue to be about MLD matters only!

Drift_Monkey
Okay guys... I just want to say that everything that needs to be said has already been said an no further discussion on matters that are unrelated to MLD and/or threatens the forum should continue . There is a certain way to go about discussing these things but on our thread it is not welcome. Some of us feel the same way and then they're those of us who don't. That's a fact of life and as long as we are on this forum we will try our best to abide by the policy of the forum which we ALL agreed to.

This thread shall continue to be about MLD matters only!

I sowiie :,(. And can i drift with you guys sometime? haven't been around you guys for a while.

DGambino1
Why would you kill the entire drift team forum for a few bad people?

There are far more good people on the drift team forum than bad. Why not make someone who is a frequent user of the drift team forums a moderator or have a moderator dedicated to the drift forums?

Just my suggestion!

We all suffer for one man the bible says and thats just a strong case the good must suffer for the bad. I hate it myself but thats how things work I hope its not the end for us all but we just have to ignore it and move on.....

I sowiie :,(. And can i drift with you guys sometime? haven't been around you guys for a while.

sure... i should be on tomorrow for sure!

We all suffer for one man the bible says and thats just a strong case the good must suffer for the bad. I hate it myself but thats how things work I hope its not the end for us all but we just have to ignore it and move on.....

Let's not bring religion into this because others can also have differing beliefs :P

It's not that hard spank quit saying something smart after every time i post.Mld quit coming on to my thread with the bull and we can all get along is it that hard to get along guys really i usally stay on my thread like i am told and any time i go else where spank shoots me down for no reason so 8th this isn't my fault so stop that now. even your team was happy when i called your bull spank.It sounds like a broken record i ain't looking for trouble but it finds me and i wont stand for it.Just let the beef go i am not nao or big or shiro im a cool guy ask about me to people who are cool with me i only go off when my team or myself gets attacked thats what the truth is quit trying to turn this crap on me theres no need for any of you guys on my thread and vise versa but yet my threads locked because of drift monkey i guess and he's not ohq but started on are thread why who knows who cares let it die.I try to be cool with you guys then someone always say something smart to set me off.Keep cool and i will to.

Drift_Monkey
Let's not bring religion into this because others can also have differing beliefs :P

I wasn't being religous fool YOU MAD BRO! Lol just messing but just to let you know ahead of time my time may be limited this weekend........

BABYdBABYd
It's not that hard spank quit saying something smart after every time i post.Mld quit coming on to my thread with the bull and we can all get along is it that hard to get along guys really i usally stay on my thread like i am told and any time i go else where spank shoots me down for no reason so 8th this isn't my fault so stop that now. even your team was happy when i called your bull spank.It sounds like a broken record i ain't looking for trouble but it finds me and i wont stand for it.Just let the beef go i am not nao or big or shiro im a cool guy ask about me to people who are cool with me i only go off when my team or myself gets attacked thats what the truth is quit trying to turn this crap on me theres no need for any of you guys on my thread and vise versa but yet my threads locked because of drift monkey i guess and he's not ohq but started on are thread why who knows who cares let it die.I try to be cool with you guys then someone always say something smart to set me off.Keep cool and i will to.

Its getting old.

BABYdBABYd

Point is, no one wants you here, there, or anywhere dealing with them. That is the truth. Go away.

Back