MMX World Tour - Round 1

• Thread starter CarBastard
  • 178 comments
I take its a bit too late to get in on this action? lol

You too get my 👍, no question.
As we speak of "getting late into action...." => I better get my butt in gear, havn't done a single lap yet :scared:... scary to think what kind of laps must be out there already!!!

Cool looking good!! Just give me the final word and i'll get to it.

by the way, do we need a "GTP_" name? i made one just incase.

No we don't, this is an "open to all" event. So if Carbastard is generous again you're game!

but: what do you mean you "made" a GTP name!? To run the GTP tag you need to do the qualifier and placed in a devision and all (see thread GTP Registry). Once that is done you can also join the fun in the weekly race series! I never got any cookies but it's rewarding nevertheless! 👍

ohhh ok i found the thread detailing this, so i made the name (step 1) now i just need to run the qualifier. sorry im "new" round here, lol i have been coming to the site for a while now, but never signed up till recently.

ohhh ok i found the thread detailing this, so i made the name (step 1) now i just need to run the qualifier. sorry im "new" round here, lol i have been coming to the site for a while now, but never signed up till recently.

Just to clarify that you do need to run the qualifier and be confirmed as a member to be in races like WRS etc , but as this is an open event your good

No, it isn't needed for this competition. But I'll reccomend you getting it :sly:.

And well, since everyone gave you their support I'm glad I can add another driver to the list, which tiers will you compete in?

Hey hey it's the silent member :lol: Welcome to the new guys 👍 Havent really done anymore runs but will try sometime. Doubt I'll beat my wheel time as im away from home and using the DS :yuck:

See you all soon

:cheers:

Hey hey it's the silent member :lol: Welcome to the new guys 👍 Havent really done anymore runs but will try sometime. Doubt I'll beat my wheel time as im away from home and using the DS :yuck:

See you all soon

:cheers:

And the excuses start already........

:lol:

Darth left the building??? :lol: what have I missed?!?! didnt log in for a few days and look at what happend... I'll be submitting my times on the deadline... Dont worry though guys... My times are horrible ;)

Darth left the building??? :lol: what have I missed?!?! didnt log in for a few days and look at what happend... I'll be submitting my times on the deadline... Dont worry though guys... My times are horrible ;)

Don't worry though guys MY times are horrible ;)

No man, I havn't even tried it yet but I'm convinced I'm the fastest :lol:

You can’t be, your not even in the same league as me. :rolleyes:

New splits too.
T1 10.353 T2 29.477

Phillip.

Last edited:
Man, I better get going!!! Still havn't done a bloddy lap (stupid Elephant has been keeping me busy!)

QUESTION: In the pic Post #1 it says till 23rd of Jan, at the bottom then 24th 23.59?! I hope the 24th deadline is correct?

Man, I better get going!!! Still havn't done a bloddy lap (stupid Elephant has been keeping me busy!)

QUESTION: In the pic Post #1 it says till 23rd of Jan, at the bottom then 24th 23.59?! I hope the 24th deadline is correct?

Post #101 says sunday which is the 24th

Yup, my bad when doing the banner on MS paint. Talking about banners...ohhh 🤬! I also have work to do! :lol:.

Cool, that gives me like almost 23h to get my time together :grumpy: ... :lol:

Starting my stint now, see where I can go!

Goodness! This is just a tiny bit different from the elephant I must say....
Session got me on Pos 37....

Just saw that, utterly jawdropping! :drool:

In my task I'm struggling to find pics of the Evo X in Suzuka, and I can't take them from my TV since the images will be all stripy (LCD not home yet). I guess you wont be bothered with a pic of the car on a track that isn't quite Suzuka, right? :lol:

Back