MMX World Tour - Round 1

• Thread starter CarBastard
  • 178 comments
I'll try my Tier 2 replay again after rebooting and using a new copy of winrar.

copied replay to stick, pluged into compter right clicked the file and said send to, then clicked compressed (zipped) folder.

Left file name as is so as not to make any changes :grumpy:

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-3A457A67001.zip
    117 KB · Views: 12
  • BCES00104-RPLY2-B-E74806AE001.zip
    122 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I tried checking your replays GTP_Eriba and GTP_worthy1066 , but got a "damaged file" message using WinRar. :(

And LFNY's NTSC

MadMax

I've done what's been stated in the thread to compress , will try again tommorrow guys ,thanks Madmax

edit :just checked the zip file from the thread link and it was ok for me .Don't know if carbastard could try to download my file just to compare what Mad is saying.

Attachments

• BCES00104-GAME-.zip
    40.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I'll try my Tier 2 replay again after rebooting and using a new copy of winrar.

copied replay to stick, pluged into compter right clicked the file and said send to, then clicked compressed (zipped) folder.

Left file name as is so as not to make any changes :grumpy:

Tier 1 and 2 dranddad
Clean and GREEN

Replay works just fine

Last edited:
GTP_CRAZYTORTISE (CT)

Replay spot on great line all the way round, was good to watch your gear changing point. 👍

Clean and Green

GTP_CRAZYTORTISE (CT)

Replay spot on great line all the way round, was good to watch your gear changing point. 👍

Clean and Green

Agree with that,

GTP_CRAZYTORTICE Tier 1
gflagjn4.gif

And

GTP_Crispy74 Tier 1 and 2
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Could not view GTP_worthy1066's and GTP_Eriba's replays. :(
Still getting the damaged file message at them.

MadMax

Live_Fr0m_NY, I have an NTSC disk, so I'll check it out tomorrow. Also, I need your time to be submitted via PM, I see you posted here in time, that's why I validate your (and a couple of other's ;)) slightly late submissions. Results coming tomorrow as well, I just need to do some number crunching.

Any other problems that need sorting out guys?

I tried the replay for GTP_worthy (post #140) and it worked just fine. Don't know why others had problems.

Lap is clean and green.
Was a smooth lap just your lines in some corners were a bit off, which cost you some time. But a good job never the less 👍 Keep it up.

Live_Fr0m_NY, I have an NTSC disk, so I'll check it out tomorrow. Also, I need your time to be submitted via PM, I see you posted here in time, that's why I validate your (and a couple of other's ;)) slightly late submissions. Results coming tomorrow as well, I just need to do some number crunching.

Any other problems that need sorting out guys?

OK sorry thought i just had to upload. Will PM times now 👍

I tried the replay for GTP_worthy (post #140) and it worked just fine. Don't know why others had problems.

Lap is clean and green.
Was a smooth lap just your lines in some corners were a bit off, which cost you some time. But a good job never the less 👍 Keep it up.

Cheers crazy 👍

GTP_Eriba Tier 1 & 2 clean & green
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for checking Maximumattack.

Dont know what was going on before, I did the same think in uploading the replays as I have always done, 5 times in all I uploaded my replays and each time I did the same.

Thanks for your help and patients. 👍

Phillip.

Man, would have almost forgotten about the deadline! Thanks Alejandro for the personal reminder: you are a kind and generous event host!!! 👍

Here my last minute submitted replay:

Attachments

• GTP_Ren831_MMX Round 1.zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 8
Man, would have almost forgotten about the deadline! Thanks Alejandro for the personal reminder: you are a kind and generous event host!!! 👍

Oh, please, you'll make me blush :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:. Just happy to help man 👍.

PD: Did I told you I liked your Lancia? :drool:

Oh, please, you'll make me blush :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:. Just happy to help man 👍.

PD: Did I told you I liked your Lancia? :drool:

Well, never hurts to say it highly appreciated. I would have stuffed this up, spent the evening in the garage... cars, cars, cars... you know?

And as I'm at it: You did, thanks friend! And I bet (or should I say hope) you'll like the Stanza (almost) as much when I'm finished :D

Replay attached. I, like Ren, am thankful for the personal reminder! Not happy with my time but ran out of time due to work :( Round 2 is going much better alreadt for me though 👍

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    124.6 KB · Views: 8
Here's my replay. I believe it's the right one since I had other 2 on my iPod. This one says "Modified today" so I guess it's the one I just copied.

Attachments

• CarBastard-MMX1-TIER2-EIGER.rar
    108.3 KB · Views: 7
My apologies to everyone... I totally forgot about the replays... Wont happen second round... ! 👍

Attachments

• Tier1_Eiger_Reverse_Replay_112-743.zip
    610.3 KB · Views: 7
Sooooooooooo results are as following:

ROUND 1

Tier 1:
CRAZYTORTISE: 1'08.949 (Manual - G25) (Bonus Point) (+0.000) (Replay Verified)
Crispy74: 1’09.205 (Manual – DFP) (Bonus Point) (+0.085) (Replay Verified)
Ren831: 1’09.290 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+0.177) (Replay Verified)
Maximumattack: 1’09.467 (Manual – DFP) (Bonus Point) (+0.173) (Replay Verified)
dranddad: 1’09.640 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+0.848) (Replay Verified)
GTP_worthy1066: 1’10.488 (Manual – DFGT) (+0.848) (Replay Verified)
DGiant2000: 1'10.702 (Manual – G25) (+0.214) (Replay Verified)
Live_Fr0m_NY: 1’11.939 (Manual – DFGT) (+1.237)
Blitz187: 1’12.773 (Manual – DFP) (+0.834)

TIER 2:
Crispy74: 1’13.060 (Manual – DFP) (Bonus Point) (+0.000) (Replay Verified)
dranddad: 1'13.313 (Manual – DFGT) (Bonus Point) (+0.253) (Replay Verified)
MadMax86: 1’13.913 (Manual – Sixaxis) (+0.600) (Replay Verified)
Live_Fr0m_NY: 1’14.881 (Manual – DFGT) (+0.968)
CarBastard: 1’15.608 (Automatic – G27) (+0.727)

Only replays left to check are mine, Blitzy, and LFNY. I'll do LFNY later (Sorry for all this excuses, but seriously school is killing me :lol:).

Congratulations to Tier winners Crispy74 and Crazytortise (who also gets the "best signature" award). Also, a well diserved applause to MadMax for being our only controller racer and to Dranddad for a very good performance (Guys, read his signature and see his times. He's a lier, he isn't a disabled old codger! ;)). Great performance everybody (except me)!!!

Good stuff Alejandro!!! 👍

To my very big surprise my buddy the shelled alien won tier 1... hmmm. Congrats mate! :cheers:
And nice one there from you too, Crispy!

And besides that congrats to all "podiums", T1 and T2.

Good stuff Alejandro!!! 👍

To my very big surprise my buddy the shelled alien won tier 1... hmmm. Congrats mate! :cheers:
And nice one there from you too, Crispy!

And besides that congrats to all "podiums", T1 and T2.

haha im just surprised i wans't dead last!

The intentions behind this "tournament" are above all, practice, sportsmanship, and camaraderie. :grumpy:

Winning something should be just a little extra incentive to make you push your limits even more. :yuck:

So as it says in the event details (Practice, sportsmanship, camaraderie) what have we learnt so far. One the Tortise is the fastest thing on four legs with no signs of under steer, unlike the car. :sly:

Crispy had a very crisp lap to take top spot in tier 2, showing just the same level of crisp corner exits to take 2nd place in tier 1, that’s like rubbing salt in the wounds, followed by Ren and maximumattack.;)

You have to take your hats off to the guys that don’t have time served in GT5p, and also changing from pad to wheels, LF-NY, Andy, Worthy, Blitz for putting in such great lap times well done guys.👍

Not forgetting our Host, well done ale. :)

Brings us to Madmax only pad user, fantastic time I still use mine from time to time so know how hard it is.:bowdown:

Phillip.

The intentions behind this "tournament" are above all, practice, sportsmanship, and camaraderie. :grumpy:

Winning something should be just a little extra incentive to make you push your limits even more. :yuck:

So as it says in the event details (Practice, sportsmanship, camaraderie) what have we learnt so far. One the Tortise is the fastest thing on four legs with no signs of under steer, unlike the car. :sly:

Crispy had a very crisp lap to take top spot in tier 2, showing just the same level of crisp corner exits to take 2nd place in tier 1, that’s like rubbing salt in the wounds, followed by Ren and maximumattack.;)

You have to take your hats off to the guys that don’t have time served in GT5p, and also changing from pad to wheels, LF-NY, Andy, Worthy, Blitz for putting in such great lap times well done guys.👍

Not forgetting our Host, well done ale. :)

Brings us to Madmax only pad user, fantastic time I still use mine from time to time so know how hard it is.:bowdown:

Phillip.

+1 Thanks for the kind words... totally agree with you though! 👍

Congrats to everyone in both tiers, I'm suprised and chuffed with my round 1 result :D

I think what really spurred me on was tonys arrogant comments and the fact that his times were pretty impressive, so I was just going at it with "Maximum Attack", took a hell of a lot of laps though, in both tiers!

But I'm chuffed to have taken the tier 2 win, and a second in tier 1, although my speed still isn't consistent as those who have seen my WRS times will know, so these kind of results are pretty rare for me :)

Chris :cheers:

Last edited:
Back