MMX World Tour - Round 1

• Thread starter CarBastard
  • 178 comments
T1 10.779 T2 30.513 :ouch: Im rusty.... Not bad for not playing in 6 months.. :lol:

Get cracking fellas! 23 Hours 'til deadline! Also, if someone could provide good pics of the EVO X at Suzuka, I'd be much obliged ;).

Just saw that, utterly jawdropping! :drool:

In my task I'm struggling to find pics of the Evo X in Suzuka, and I can't take them from my TV since the images will be all stripy (LCD not home yet). I guess you wont be bothered with a pic of the car on a track that isn't quite Suzuka, right? :lol:

No worries, the pic is nice to have, more important is the event! :) And that is a really nice one! I'd help you, but taking a photo off my beamer is probably also not going to look too nice....

Up to 29th.... :crazy:

Splits are

Man, this car is oversteery once again, not enjoying it too much on this track so I'll probably submit with this today.

Good luck all 👍:cheers:

me being not familiar with these comps decided to submit early ........way to early :(

Edit : went out before to pick some computer stuff up ,and believe or not I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a black EVO weaving through traffic .......now thats got to be bad Karma because the little get flew passed

me being not familiar with these comps decided to submit early ........way to early :(

Try submit when you know you have reached your absolute limit. If you cant beat your best time on one day, leave it until the next. Early submission is something we have (most of us) have all done at least some point in time.

Try submit when you know you have reached your absolute limit. If you cant beat your best time on one day, leave it until the next. Early submission is something we have (most of us) have all done at least some point in time.

thanks crazy ,makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only ....:) ,just got a bit giddy coz it was my first race.

edit : do I submit ghost replay here or on PM to Mr Carbastard

thanks crazy ,makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only ....:) ,just got a bit giddy coz it was my first race.

edit : do I submit ghost replay here or on PM to Mr Carbastard

Submit them here when the event is over (after the deadline) ;).

EDIT: Round 2 thread is already up. Remember, deadline for round 1 is today at 23:59 G.M.T.

HTML:
<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdowns&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/skins/17.jpg&text=Round%201%20Deadline%0DRemember%20to%20submit%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=0&datesColor=51&year=2010&month=0&day=24&hour=18&minute=59&second=59&x=-44&y=139" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdowns</a></small></center>

Last edited:
Tier 1
Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package Tuned by PD '07.
Eiger Nordwand Reverse Course.

T1: 10.993
T2: 30.753

Tier 2
Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07.
Eiger Nordwand Forward Course.

T1: 31.223
T2: 53.345

I guess it's not too bad for less than 5 days with the wheel 👍

Good luck everybody, looking forward to round 2! Suzuka here i come.... :cool:

Last edited:
Time submitted with these splits, I've just noticed that by my 2nd split I was 1/10th slower than my previous best time, yet by the time I get to the finish line I'm 7/10ths quicker :cool:

T1 - 10.436
T2 - 29.572

I was having more touble with understeer than oversteer but for this lap I've managed to tame it enough to put something half decent together.

See you next week at Suzuka 👍

Good luck everybody

:cheers:

Last edited:
Submitted with this!
Good luck all! 👍

Up to 29th.... :crazy:

Splits are

Man, this car is oversteery once again, not enjoying it too much on this track so I'll probably submit with this today.

Submitted

Improved my T1 and T2 and lap by 0.1 seconds.

Had 30.604/52.765 splits just to miss the apex after T2 :lol:

MadMax

I've checked your replay GTP_MaxAttack
gflagjn4.gif

here's my replay:

Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07.
Tier 2 replay the top one.

Model: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package Tuned by PD '07.
Tier 1 replay.

Phillip.

Last edited:
Here's my replays... submitted on time.

Attachments

• LFNY-GTP_YT45 - Tier 1 Replay.zip
    113.5 KB · Views: 11
  • LFNYGTP_YT45 - Tier 2 Replay.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 10
I tried checking your replays GTP_Eriba and GTP_worthy1066 , but got a "damaged file" message using WinRar. :(

And LFNY's NTSC

MadMax

I tried checking your replays GTP_Eriba and GTP_worthy1066 , but got a "damaged file" message using WinRar. :(

And LFNY's NTSC

MadMax

Yeah thanks I'm working on it, replay works fine on PS3 but when i copy to stick and then send to compressed (zipped) Folder, use manage Attachments it all goes wierd, been trying on and off all day to sort it. 👎

I'll send them to Alejandro, Andy or anyone with email to see if they can view them.

I've not changed anything on PS3 or computer, do the same thing and now it dont work.

Phillip.

Just tried another replay of EVO X Suzy east, still come up with same message when trying to open it. Damage file as you were getting.

Last edited:
I'm also a bit slow with the replay, but here they are 👍

And CT, loving your signature :D

Attachments

• Crispy74 - Tier 1 Replay.zip
    116.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Crispy74 - Tier 2 Replay.zip
    107.1 KB · Views: 8
Back