MMX's rookie liveries

• Thread starter MMX
  • 306 comments
MMX
@JaCor653 This was by far the most difficult one I've done yet, even though it looks pretty simple. I have 6+ hours in this thing, and very happy with the way it turned out.

wuTaBUl.jpg

fEhnLu3.jpg

Entire car was painted Flo Yellow, and was back masking hell. The text are masks, with the letters cut out.

er584Fc.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/6927099258532299264

Can you do this livery on the Gr. 3 F-Type?

Why'd you just quote my post? You didn't do anything. There are no pictures attached. What's the deal?

You feel like it’s missing something ?

Maybe like « Hello », « Please », « Thank you » in your request...

You did good work on your Forza liveries, but here on the forums you are sometimes a bit rude. It doesn’t take long to be kind and I’m sure your requests would drag more attention.

The community here is one of the best, because of general kindness and mutual help.

Last edited:
Why'd you just quote my post? You didn't do anything. There are no pictures attached. What's the deal?
I see your demeanor is as pleasant as ever. I was out of town, and apparently my tablet won't show text on this site anymore, hence the blank post.

For the livery, I purged those decals from the game a while back to make room. I may still have the art files, but won't be able to check until next week.

MMX
I see your demeanor is as pleasant as ever. I was out of town, and apparently my tablet won't show text on this site anymore, hence the blank post.

For the livery, I purged those decals from the game a while back to make room. I may still have the art files, but won't be able to check until next week.

Ok. Thanks for the update. I didn't intend for that message to be mean or condescending, so I'm glad you didn't take it that way.

If you still have the files, that's great, but if not, remember: you've already made the livery. Theoretically, it should be easier the second time around.

Latest Posts

Back