MMX

United States
S.C.
MMXtreme
This was my very first livery ever...

ma7oLmP.jpg

0PAKvDt.jpg

6CTl9XM.jpg

This one is based off a variation of a paint I did back in the 90's...

rHKuHk6.jpg

vKIwP2o.jpg

CEJV9tM.jpg

A little scapeness
FDKredv.jpg

And something I threw together real quick, on a car I didn't really want...
gKkpMeR.jpg

ZrWUU6p.jpg

Ah never mind it's a game bug/glitch/feature. You can't select it in available liveries as its not there after you design it. In my game you HAVE to go back into the livery editor SAVE it again and then UPLOAD and leave tick box APPLY LIVERY NOW checked. THEN it applies to car. Sucks that my weak livery is online now but at least I can use it finally.

MMX
Worked on this tonight. Started out as just a camo job, but turned into a US Army livery.

dPwHDDO.jpg

u297FB9.jpg

75imrBi.jpg

Working on a Mustang version, as I feel funny about having US Army on a foreign car.
Never realised how complex looking the GT-86 Gr.B Rear wing is!!

Picked up the Merc pace car, but was struggling for a paint scheme idea, so I just started throwing stuff at it.

3NiMl6n.jpg

oDJiNDJ.jpg

Oddly enough, bone stock it makes a pretty good drift car.

eCXjoSV.jpg

vX5HRl6.jpg

This next car won me over in the original beta, so had to have one in the full game. Genesis group 4.

gTolYMB.jpg

39BXm1v.jpg

A couple more recreations. Since I like out of the ordinary stuff, this vehicle was a favorite of mine in previous GTs...

uNtMSWt.jpg

My GTS tribute...
PBpDSSb.jpg

YMDCbLC.jpg

I believe it was @Lord Protector that uploaded the Nikon logo. Thanks man.

Ran across this Ferrari, and thought the layout was cool.
Rf1DFQT.jpg

Little did I know the stripes would have me pulling the rest of my hair out, but I think it turned out pretty good.
ZzqGznq.jpg

6GECWKk.jpg

E59XRnM.jpg

Still got to fill in the secondary sponsors, but I'll take care of that when the uploader opens up.

Most are shared. Somebody asked about the Nikon Mitsubishi, it's under #pajero, don't remember what the others were. I have a finished version I just shared last night.

The Ferrari is under #momo, #ferrari

If you can find just one of mine, you can use it to get to my profile, and find the rest. :)

MMX
Most are shared. Somebody asked about the Nikon Mitsubishi, it's under #pajero, don't remember what the others were. I have a finished version I just shared last night.

The Ferrari is under #momo, #ferrari

If you can find just one of mine, you can use it to get to my profile, and find the rest. :)

OK, Cool Thanks. 👍 :cheers:

This sinister build consists of DLed art, along with some of my own...

2BVmTdA.jpg

NXLkgkV.jpg

Bj5WtjR.jpg

tYtzCwp.jpg

This is a loose replica of the drifting BMW from the Hankook TV ad.

4MG6VuA.jpg

3nWInTL.jpg

The decal uploader allowed me to finalize this Summit Vette.

fQGNJq5.jpg

9wpfK3b.jpg

My favorite on so far. Flying Lizard Motorsports' Cayman... Drew the side, and hood logos myself, among others, and was one of the few that didn't give me trouble with the uploader.

uJxcGRq.jpg

CGxhr4W.jpg

L56k81E.jpg

They also have a green/black version of the above, which I plan to add as well.

Yo man where did you get the Turner logo I've looked on the game and searched for it and can't find it it's showing up 0 under decals. Did you upload it or someone else? Need it to finish off my semi accurate turner M6 livery

Back