Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

Discussion in 'PCARS Racing Series' started by STALLIONO, Mar 27, 2015.

?

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

Poll closed Apr 16, 2015.
  1. Zolder

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Hockenheim GP

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  3. Other

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMattAdz

MrMattAdz

because smokes was acting like an arsehole last night when stalliono was pissed off about the random guy who joined, and then quit without a single reason apart from "I'm too good for this tier". I don't see why we should try and keep someone in this series when they don't even attempt to discuss the problems before quitting.

fortbo likes this.
  2. FIL140

FIL140

Yeh ive read and re-read his posts, am i missing something? Ive raced with smokeyjoe and hes a sound guy, am i missing something that he's said?

3. ozwheels

ozwheels

I'm with you, I don't get it. This whole thing is going south very quickly though.

4. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

Everyone @xkubunt and @MrMattAdz are the Series Staff. Everyone needs to start respecting people in the Series. No favorites because you are a Pro Driver. If Blownsmok wants to Quit just let him Quit. I don't want him to, but nothing i can do.

5. ozwheels

ozwheels

I have a question. How is fortbo in pro if he didn't even qualify? He said he did a 2:09 at Road America, that's an Am tier time. Nothing against you fortbo, it just doesn't make sense.

diesel97 likes this.
  6. MrMattAdz

MrMattAdz

I appreciate the offer but I think you should choose someone from the pro tier or semi pro tier to get a more balanced leadership. Plus I would rather have a civil discussion over this series, not sure being a member of the series staff would allow that to happen without it turning into "my word is final"

I'm still happy to help out with any admin and the spreadsheet though.

7. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

their PRO dropped out last minute. I feel @fortbo can Race Pro. It was a last Minute call for him.

Well @MrMattAdz it's your call then. I do need a 3rd Staff member. Someone mentioned you so.

8. Magrathea_42

Magrathea_42

Actually had a good time yesterday despite a very bad start. Qualified 9th in Semi-Pro, which is the best I could have done setting a new PB in the Mid 2:07s. Tried to stay clean at the start, but got caught up in someone else's mess and hit the inner guardrail. The car was not tracking straight, and although I could have continued with the damage, I didn't like the idea of wrestling the steering wheel for 27 laps so I pitted on lap 1.

After I came out of the pits I was 15th place, 40 seconds behind 14th. I eventually ended up 7th taking advantage of the misfortune of others. Didn't have too much close racing except with @GuerillaBlack near the end of the race. We were the same speed for most of the lap, but he seemed to have aero damage on the straight which made it fairly easy to pass.

Also, I do have to say that there was a back marker that was very scary to pass. I bumped him once as he re-entered after a spin, and almost hit him again the second time I lapped him as he abruptly changed lanes in front of me.

Rexuz and ElBasque like this.
  9. ElBasque

ElBasque

I think I remember that very time going in. Was having a nosey between stints and felt like the F1 driver who should've done one last lap, as my name tumbled down the page.

Your particular time dropped me to 11th iirc.

Magrathea_42 likes this.
  10. fortbo

fortbo

For one, I had no time to practice, my first laps of that car and track combo were in quali. Also, I'm not much of a qualifier, I show my true skill and pace in the race. I went from last to 5th in less than two laps. I can race pro for sure.

11. ozwheels

ozwheels

It's nothing against you.

12. fortbo

fortbo

I never said it was.:tup:

13. Zeydius

Zeydius

lets be real here. the team share the tunes. a joke of a driver could be 3s quicker than me with a hand attached. When i watch kie's video there is a world of differences in grip levels AND top speed compared to stock

and that's fair. STOP telling yourself that you are better. we are not using the same car. no comparisons could be done

14. Ginger yido

Ginger yido

Who was running in second for a good few laps at the start of the semi pro race? Your pace was rapid then I think you spun and I was expecting to see you right up my bumper at some point after that but you never materialised

Mr_Hansen likes this.
  15. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack

Videos of the qualifiying and race. Enjoy.

GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 | Race 1 @ Road America

16. Rexuz

Rexuz

Think that was Hansen?
    If I remember it correctly he was standing sideways after the long right hand corner when I overtook him just after you did.

Ginger yido and Mr_Hansen like this.
  17. switch_88

switch_88

Have both my team mates quit?

18. Ginger yido

Ginger yido

Is this thread being requested for deletion to tidy it up?

Revoy likes this.
  19. Ginger yido

Ginger yido

@Mr_Hansen what happened. Do you damage your car?

20. STALLIONO

STALLIONO

This Thread is closed. No more posting here. A new Thread was just made

21. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

There is evidence in this thread some were :lol:

MrMattAdz likes this.
  22. Mr_Hansen

Mr_Hansen

That was me, and as @Rexuz said I (quite embarrassingly) spun coming out of the Carousel at around lap 8. I had to pit to fix the damage and rejoined at something like 12th place, before finishing 4th. I wasn't able to keep up with @Ben Bishop in the opening laps though.

23. Ginger yido

Ginger yido

Yeah for sure he was actual flying:) unlucky mate as you were ultra rapid as well.

24. xkubunt

xkubunt

If you want it locked PM a mod, it'll get it done quicker.

fortbo likes this.
  25. Zakspeed_TV

Zakspeed_TV

@MrMattAdz yes you know the truth is out there, or in here :lol:

26. MrMattAdz

MrMattAdz

Err... I have no idea what you're talking about

*shreads paperwork*

27. FIL140

FIL140

Yeh we should start a new thread, too many jokers, everones a comedian, and rabble rousers, oh and stirrers, you all newd tontake a look at how i conduct myself in a mature manner only ever speaking with knowledge and wisdom,
    Walking away whistling........

diesel97 likes this.
  28. FIL140

FIL140

EVEN IM PMSL!

29. Ginger yido

Ginger yido

If you want this thread closed double post the **** out of it. That will wake the mods up

30. Ginger yido

Ginger yido

Yeah we're talking about you Mr mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.